Any hope for a final fantasy character in this game?

#21EsperStarrPosted 11/15/2012 7:39:09 PM
pixel378 posted...
There would have been one if Sony owned them. But 3rd party negotiations were apparently difficult for superbot. They didn't get one 3rd party anybody wanted.

Dude what are you taking about...
Everyone wanted Dante probably not Dontay buy we still got dmc
ALOT ALOT of people wanted aTekken rep...
Raiden is acceptable but yeah....Snake XD
And Superbot wanted BigDaddy XD

But don't dismiss Heihachi and Dante ...two characters from series that were always synonymous with playstation.... Mgs too but yeah.
#22xKazeruxPosted 11/15/2012 7:41:41 PM
pixel378 posted...
gwoodtamu posted...
I would be okay with either Lightning or Cloud..

I don't understand though why they got Raiden and not Solid Snake, unless of course they just plan to make him day 1, week 1 DLC, which then would make sense.

Nobody else wanted Raiden either. He was added for advertising his new game.

Raiden's my favorite MGS character, actually. ._. I wanted Snake, but I really wasn't expecting Raiden and I was pretty happy he got included.
---
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
Playing: RE6, ACIII, DMC HD, MGS: PW, DR2: OTR, Borderlands 2, KoF XIII, LBP2, RE4, CV: HoD, Dark Souls, Warriors Orochi 2
#23Lexmark1989Posted 11/15/2012 7:42:26 PM
pixel378 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
pixel378 posted...
There would have been one if Sony owned them. But 3rd party negotiations were apparently difficult for superbot. They didn't get one 3rd party anybody wanted.

Heihachi.

Heihachi was a good addition but definitely not one people were calling for prior to his reveal.

Yeah I have to agree with this, although I did guess heihachi would be in the game if they were to add a tekken character.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#24blaze19_0XPosted 11/15/2012 7:43:46 PM
Lexmark1989 posted...
pixel378 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
pixel378 posted...

Heihachi.

Heihachi was a good addition but definitely not one people were calling for prior to his reveal.

Yeah I have to agree with this, although I did guess heihachi would be in the game if they were to add a tekken character.

A lot of people wanted a Tekken character but WHICH Tekken character was up for grabs naturally, as there are so many iconic ones.

Heihachi however was no doubt the best choice. He's been in every Tekken game, has been in crossovers before and he's the face of Tekken according to Namco. What more is there to be said?
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#25Reaper_ExEPosted 11/15/2012 10:04:53 PM
You want ff rep? Go play dissidia, n00bz
---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#26ShiShiHaatoPosted 11/15/2012 10:14:16 PM
Reaper_ExE posted...

I wonder if square will release a new dissidia for PS3. Or make 012 HD for PS3 with more online lobbies
#27xKazeruxPosted 11/15/2012 10:15:55 PM
ShiShiHaato posted...
Reaper_ExE posted...

I wonder if square will release a new dissidia for PS3. Or make 012 HD for PS3 with more online lobbies

Didn't Square say they were done with Dissidia? That if they continued the crossovers it wouldn't be fighters anymore? I always figured Theatrhythm was the spiritual successor to Dissidia, even if it's not the most ideal one... a 012 HD on PS3 would be AMAZING though. I wish PS3 could play the PSP games you buy on the store.
---
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
Playing: RE6, ACIII, DMC HD, MGS: PW, DR2: OTR, Borderlands 2, KoF XIII, LBP2, RE4, CV: HoD, Dark Souls, Warriors Orochi 2
#28babiesinoupPosted 11/15/2012 10:19:28 PM
High review scores will help their chances. It won't be free like the first parties though
#29poke_master3010Posted 11/15/2012 11:07:28 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Not gonna happen this time around. Square hinted that they were going to wait for a sequel to see how well the game goes. By then Lightning will be out and Square will have a new posterchild, so Lightning has 0 chance.

show proof of this instead of continually trolling
---
If a terrible character from a mediocre game and bombing system like Kat is in PSASBR then i will get endless hours of fun beating her up.
#30Chzrm3Posted 11/15/2012 11:10:19 PM
xKazerux posted...
ShiShiHaato posted...
Reaper_ExE posted...

Didn't Square say they were done with Dissidia? That if they continued the crossovers it wouldn't be fighters anymore? I always figured Theatrhythm was the spiritual successor to Dissidia, even if it's not the most ideal one... a 012 HD on PS3 would be AMAZING though. I wish PS3 could play the PSP games you buy on the store.

Oh, I'd actually heard that they were interested in doing a console-based Dissidia. Tough to tell, though - maybe what I'd heard was before 012?

If they're done doing crossover fighters, that's a real shame. Dissidia was great, I just really wanted a 4 player mode and it would've been INCREDIBLE!

I still think Square should do a Smash Bros-style game, though. : >
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.