Are you getting the strategy guide??

#11CriticalFuryPosted 11/15/2012 6:57:48 PM
i voted no cause i'm sure someone will upload a (PDF) of the stategy guide somewhere.
---
"They say I can't lose, I say you can't win."- Mike Tyson's Punch-Out
#12ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/15/2012 6:59:54 PM
I'm sure internet existed back with the PS2, and I was still buying strategy guides back then. I don't buy strategy guides just for the information alone though, they tend to be a fun read and have a really solid layout that you can't find in random GameFaqs threads.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#13IcyFlamez96Posted 11/15/2012 7:01:07 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
I'm sure internet existed back with the PS2, and I was still buying strategy guides back then. I don't buy strategy guides just for the information alone though, they tend to be a fun read and have a really solid layout that you can't find in random GameFaqs threads.

Evolution of the internet.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
# of times krat0s didn't appropriately update my K count: 20+ :'[
#14SpacePirateKhanPosted 11/15/2012 7:02:53 PM
Yeah... Internet has rendered most strategy guides pointless, unless you just want a handy reference book for when you don't have the internet close by, or you just like the art.

I'm actually considering it a bit just because LBP Karting was a huge disappointment, and I find myself with $60 I was budgeting for video games this month.
---
www.change.org/petitions/superbot-make-the-king-of-all-cosmos-a-dlc-character-2
King of all Cosmos (Katamari) for PSASBR!
#15LuminescentRulePosted 11/15/2012 7:02:56 PM
No. It's a party brawler. What strategy do you need ?
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png