When you get the game Tuesday, who is the first character you will use?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. When you get the game Tuesday, who is the first character you will use?
3 years ago#1
For me it's gonna be Nathan Drake and probably Raiden after that.
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
3 years ago#2
Sir Daniel Fortesque.

AKA Sir Daniel mother***** Fortesque.

AKA the reincarnation of Jesus.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
3 years ago#3
Nariko..

But I get it on Thursday.
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "
3 years ago#4
Parappa. I'm well versed in the ways of the kung-fu dog due to the beta, so I'll do some major trophy hunting online for the first couple of hours while the majority of players online are still wet behind the ears.
---
PSN: Acquiescence
Anticipating: The Last Guardian, PSAll-Stars BR, Bioshock Infinite, DmC, The Last of Us, Sly 4, Beyond, Ni no Kuni, Tearaway, Rain, Puppeteer
3 years ago#5
Dante
---
Waiting for:Injustice God Among Us,PSASBR and The Last of Us! PSN-Thunder097 Official New Dante of the PSASBR board.
3 years ago#6
Dante then jak
---
PSN: BlueWolf9498 (of course)
http://allstararena.com
3 years ago#7
Sir Dan or Heihachi
---
Life is like a really bad joke with no punchline...
3 years ago#8
Gamenamebully posted...
Sir Daniel Fortesque.

AKA Sir Daniel mother***** Fortesque.

AKA the reincarnation of Jesus.

LMAO!

I was gonna play as him first too but I also have been looking forward to Spike as well
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
3 years ago#9
Evil Cole
3 years ago#10
Before it was gonna be Parappa, then it change to Nathan Drake. Nariko will be after him.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. When you get the game Tuesday, who is the first character you will use?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived