When you get the game Tuesday, who is the first character you will use?

#41SoaD0031Posted 11/16/2012 9:09:51 AM
Dante
---
PSN: SoaD_009
#42RaidenHeroPosted 11/16/2012 9:13:25 AM
Sadly i can't get it till Friday because it doesn't come out till the Friday but when i do get it..hmm i was thinking i might use Sir Dan,Spike,Sackboy and the 2 Characters i will main at some point..Cole and Raiden
#43Rikudo-PeinPosted 11/16/2012 9:17:00 AM
Staticnova posted...
Rikudo-Pein posted...
Staticnova posted...
Rikudo-Pein posted...
Nariko..

But I get it on Thursday.

This. Maybe even Friday if GAME doesn't get it to me before the date, like they used to.

I got it on PSN, so I get to play it mignight Thursday. HELL YEAH. I stopped using Game after that incident, I don't even really know what happened. But damn, the days are going so slow..

Ah, I see. I think I'd prefer a physical copy, myself.

Yeah, I'm not sure how good GAME's service is thanks to their financial issues. I got my last game from Amazon, which came on release day. I'm hoping GAME can at least match that, if not still deliver the day before. =/

Add me on PSN! I don't have many fellow UK'ers on my friends list. Hopefully you get it so we can have a Nariko royale!. If the cover was more creative, I probably would've gone for the physical copy. BUT the cover isn't worth it IMO, just because they've used those character art for almost everything.
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "
#44lucapitPosted 11/16/2012 9:18:38 AM
Ive grown attached to sly cooper since the beta
---
"A penny saved is a penny earned".. (brawl code:0302 4058 6830).....( pokemon black:4555 9527 2461) PSN-
mang-ekoo Pokemon platinum (1893 8653 6911)
#45eightonesevenPosted 11/16/2012 9:23:45 AM
raiden/dante/drake/nariko
#46StaticnovaPosted 11/16/2012 9:27:36 AM
Rikudo-Pein posted...
Staticnova posted...
Rikudo-Pein posted...
Staticnova posted...
Rikudo-Pein posted...
Nariko..

But I get it on Thursday.

This. Maybe even Friday if GAME doesn't get it to me before the date, like they used to.

I got it on PSN, so I get to play it mignight Thursday. HELL YEAH. I stopped using Game after that incident, I don't even really know what happened. But damn, the days are going so slow..

Ah, I see. I think I'd prefer a physical copy, myself.

Yeah, I'm not sure how good GAME's service is thanks to their financial issues. I got my last game from Amazon, which came on release day. I'm hoping GAME can at least match that, if not still deliver the day before. =/

Add me on PSN! I don't have many fellow UK'ers on my friends list. Hopefully you get it so we can have a Nariko royale!. If the cover was more creative, I probably would've gone for the physical copy. BUT the cover isn't worth it IMO, just because they've used those character art for almost everything.

Sure thing. I'll add you next time I'm on my PS3. Probably won't be until this comes out. Got uni work to do, haha.

Have you been on any of the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm boards, by any chance? I get the feeling I've seen your name somewhere before, but I may just be thinking of this board, haha.
---
Awaiting: Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Playstation All-Stars, Amnesia: AMFP, NS: UNS 3
Playing: ACIII
#47Rikudo-PeinPosted 11/16/2012 10:00:17 AM
Staticnova posted...
Sure thing. I'll add you next time I'm on my PS3. Probably won't be until this comes out. Got uni work to do, haha.

Have you been on any of the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm boards, by any chance? I get the feeling I've seen your name somewhere before, but I may just be thinking of this board, haha.

lol Yep. I recognised your name as well! My sig is kind of a give away too
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "
#48taoxadasaPosted 11/16/2012 10:07:56 AM
Jak and Daxter, then Nathan Drake.
#49Vanitas_RemnantPosted 11/16/2012 10:09:28 AM
RaidenHero posted...
Sadly i can't get it till Friday because it doesn't come out till the Friday

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/107/432/i_hug_that_feel.png
---
I feel a draft on my butt