BotC Recruitment thread!

#1Golem25Posted 11/16/2012 8:08:29 AM
Excited for the release? I am, this is undoubtedly one of the better games to launch this month, and very welcome during the holiday season. But are you perhaps worried that the online modes will be a borefest, only ever seeing random people, and no familiar faces, no friends? Almost everything is better when done with friends, you know. Especially teamwork and tactical approaches to every situation that might arise in 2 vs. 2.

If you agree, perhaps you`d like to join our clan, the Brotherhood of the Commissioned (BotC for short). We are a jolly group of about 80 people, close to 40 of which post daily on our forum. We`d love for you to join us, so our number of members that will soon be playing PASBRs MP (both on PS3 and Vita) will grow, which will increase the chance to be able to play with someone you know, instead of random strangers. And seeing as most of us have mics, working together as a team will be much easier, as well as arranging parties.

Everyone is allowed to join, and always welcome, but we`d appreciate it if you;

- Are nice to other clanmembers
- Post on our forum (a lovely place, with quite some humorous regulars) once in a while (you're more than welcome to drop in all day, every day :)!).
- don`t act obnoxious in-game.

We hold fun and friendship in high regard, and can be competitive when we want, but we`ll never kick you out because "Hurrrrr, ur K/D ratio is 2 low" or "Durrrrr, U dont play with us for 8 hours a day?". We play to have a good time. And you don`t have to sign up for just one game, we play a plethora of titles, ranging from RPGs to shooters, and everything in between. We somehow still have an active group of Killzone players, are busy with titles like ME3, BF, BLOPS2, Fifa, AC, and BL2. But really, just about everything with multiplayer components has a place in our group! And SP components (love me some Yakuza)

Thank you very much for reading, and I hope you will consider joining me and my bro`s and sis at BotC. If you have any questions, don`t be afraid to post them here. Or take a look around our forum (link in sig), so you can experience first hand how fun a clan can be! Our forum is also the place where you sign up; if you do, you're expected to post around a bit, make some acquaintances, and add whoever you want to your friends list. Come for the games, stay for the friends!
---
http://botc.b1.jcink.com/index.php? An excellent clan
Katawa Shoujo = GOTY 2012
#2SoaD0031Posted 11/16/2012 8:10:31 AM
What does your clan name mean?
---
PSN: SoaD_009
#3Golem25(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 8:15:30 AM
Brotherhood of the Commissioned.

Yeah, not so really awesome, but it sticks.
---
#4Ace2792Posted 11/16/2012 8:18:20 AM
Or....or.... this could not be a clan, and just something to keep people together so they can play. A clan for a non-shooting game is ridiculously stupid.
---
PSN: Silver_ShadoWolf (Storm 2: Kirin Sasuke and Neji)
GT: ShadoGhostNinja
#5SoaD0031Posted 11/16/2012 8:20:51 AM
Golem25 posted...
Brotherhood of the Commissioned.

Yeah, not so really awesome, but it sticks.

What does "commissioned" mean?
---
PSN: SoaD_009
#6BombermanFanaticPosted 11/16/2012 8:23:16 AM
I might consider. I'm looking for a group of people that I can do some 1v1 with and get better. I'm not super competitive, but I like playing people who are at my level or better than me, and very few of my IRL friends have PS3s.
---
I enjoyed Shadow the Hedgehog.
# Of other people who have: 65,including taoxadasa
#7Golem25(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 8:30:34 AM
Or....or.... this could not be a clan, and just something to keep people together so they can play. A clan for a non-shooting game is ridiculously stupid.

Nah, not really. Is a clan not exactly what you just described? Keep peeps together for fun and games.

What does "commissioned" mean?

To be in service, on active duty.

I might consider. I'm looking for a group of people that I can do some 1v1 with and get better. I'm not super competitive, but I like playing people who are at my level or better than me, and very few of my IRL friends have PS3s.

You're more than welcome to hop aboard, Bomberman. See if our little site and group is to your liking. And if it isn't, no hard feelings :)
---
#8EtroAnimePosted 11/16/2012 8:32:54 AM
BombermanFanatic posted...

Same here.
---
Waiting for: PlayStation All-Stars & Ni no Kuni
PSN ID: Rammel29
#9TheExiled280Posted 11/16/2012 8:34:34 AM
what forum do the clan members post on? GameFAQ or some obscure website? If GameFAQ, I'll join
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
#10blitz_0623Posted 11/16/2012 8:44:36 AM
I see you mentioned Killzone players. 2 or 3? I loved both, but stopped playing over a year ago. I'm curious - do you know how active the community is? I'd love to join you guys, I mean not just for KZ but for All Stars too obviously.