His name is Donte, not Dante.

#101howiehiewPosted 11/16/2012 6:05:37 PM
It's official. Everyone in the world must not share the same name. Real or fictional.
---
"Violent video games don't create psychopaths, video games make psychopaths more creative"
#102captaincoolguyPosted 11/16/2012 6:06:17 PM
I am surprised at how into Dante some people are. I dont think I could care less about rebooting him or whatever. The first and third games were the only good ones, the 2nd was crap and the 4th was meh from what I remember.....and didn't you play as someone else for like half the game?

I haven't watched any of the videos so I don't know if he is still making random quips and and yahooing all the time. He annoyed me in 3 since I thought he was starting to sound like an annoying cross between a poorman's ninja turtle and a lame spiderman...but whatever

Also when it comes to Ninja Theory, I think they can make a good game. Heavenly Sword wasn't bad at all and Enslaved was fantastic. Short? Yes, but at least in Enslaved's case the game was as long as it needed to be to tell a fantastic story and give you characters that you care for.
#103OblivionEssencePosted 11/16/2012 6:52:51 PM(edited)

Do you like ellipses...i think you do...just wondering...

---
"Roy WILL be in SSBB." - OblivionEssence 8/18/06 | Week: 0
http://i44.tinypic.com/mr7pqt.gif http://i40.tinypic.com/2nvflp3.gif
#104TheNardDogPosted 11/16/2012 6:53:45 PM
Dlais posted...
Taizuku posted...
OblivionEssence posted...
Nah his name is still Dante.

---
THAT'S MY PURSE!
I DON'T KNOW YOU!
#105wwinterj25Posted 11/16/2012 6:56:03 PM
Donte is a awesome name......
*runs out of topic*
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#106antking61Posted 11/16/2012 7:08:05 PM
KaiserJanus posted...
Might i ask u the same?

I'm some1 who's frustrated, but not by this "Dante", but by the ppl who make a big deal out it

Dosen't that fuel the trolling that Ninja Theory did?

The big deal is made mainly by people correcting those who use Etnad, Donte, and DINO.

Ninja Theory's immaturity is the only excuse they have. Mass Effect 3, Ninja Gaiden 3, Resident Evil 6...Ninja Theory isn't the 1st company to under scrutiny and insults yet you don't see their devs calling the fans stupid. To expect maturity and calm discussions from gamers is ignorant. To fire back at them when you're held as a public representative of your entire company is even more-so.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#107Nisa20Posted 11/16/2012 7:15:05 PM
antking61 posted...
KaiserJanus posted...
Might i ask u the same?

I'm some1 who's frustrated, but not by this "Dante", but by the ppl who make a big deal out it

The big deal is made mainly by people correcting those who use Etnad, Donte, and DINO.

Ninja Theory's immaturity is the only excuse they have. Mass Effect 3, Ninja Gaiden 3, Resident Evil 6...Ninja Theory isn't the 1st company to under scrutiny and insults yet you don't see their devs calling the fans stupid. To expect maturity and calm discussions from gamers is ignorant. To fire back at them when you're held as a public representative of your entire company is even more-so.

^
"Hey everyone! lets fight immaturity with immaturity that'll show em!" So make me laugh, what's Vergil's new name? ;)
---
PS3 ID: MistyLear
#108LordMePosted 11/16/2012 7:16:44 PM
Nisa20 posted...
antking61 posted...
KaiserJanus posted...
Might i ask u the same?

^
"Hey everyone! lets fight immaturity with immaturity that'll show em!" So make me laugh, what's Vergil's new name? ;)

Steve
#109ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/16/2012 9:31:17 PM
antking61 posted...
KaiserJanus posted...
Might i ask u the same?

These are the same people that sent death-threats to Ninja Theory. They deserve anything they have coming their way, period. True, other developers have been able to hold their own in the face of idiocy, but I can't rightly blame Ninja Theory for not being as strong either. They caved under the pressure of one of the worst fanbases I've ever seen (DMC), and there's nothing shameful about that.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#110ToroStationMeowPosted 11/16/2012 9:35:10 PM
He's not the Dante we know and love... but his name is still Dante. :/
---
Himiko, Ayane, and Kunoichi.
*reads card* "What is your main Warriors Orochi 3 team?"