His name is Donte, not Dante.

#111Rolling_StonedPosted 11/16/2012 9:07:12 PM
That's funny, because his character select says Dante.
I think you may have dyslexia.
---
PSN: Soapy_Stowned
#112geneocidePosted 11/16/2012 9:23:48 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
antking61 posted...
KaiserJanus posted...
Might i ask u the same?

I'm some1 who's frustrated, but not by this "Dante", but by the ppl who make a big deal out it

Dosen't that fuel the trolling that Ninja Theory did?

The big deal is made mainly by people correcting those who use Etnad, Donte, and DINO.

Ninja Theory's immaturity is the only excuse they have. Mass Effect 3, Ninja Gaiden 3, Resident Evil 6...Ninja Theory isn't the 1st company to under scrutiny and insults yet you don't see their devs calling the fans stupid. To expect maturity and calm discussions from gamers is ignorant. To fire back at them when you're held as a public representative of your entire company is even more-so.

These are the same people that sent death-threats to Ninja Theory. They deserve anything they have coming their way, period. True, other developers have been able to hold their own in the face of idiocy, but I can't rightly blame Ninja Theory for not being as strong either. They caved under the pressure of one of the worst fanbases I've ever seen (ME3), and there's nothing shameful about that.

Fix'd.... The DMC community is quiet till you screw with them.... The Bioware fanboys though..... Wow....
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#113antking61Posted 11/16/2012 11:24:46 PM(edited)
ChocoboDreams posted...
These are the same people that sent death-threats to Ninja Theory. They deserve anything they have coming their way, period. True, other developers have been able to hold their own in the face of idiocy, but I can't rightly blame Ninja Theory for not being as strong either. They caved under the pressure of one of the worst fanbases I've ever seen (DMC), and there's nothing shameful about that.

Whether they were in the right or not doesn't forgive a company from insulting the very people who keep gaming afloat. I'm not saying the death threats were right either. Alls I'm saying is that Ninja Theory was wrong in how they handled it. Uproars happen, death threats have been issues to public figures before, even actors. Hell, Hideo Kojima received death threats for wanting to quit Metal Gear!

This is nothing new and it doesn't make their chosen retaliation any better.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#114ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/16/2012 11:24:21 PM
antking61 posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
These are the same people that sent death-threats to Ninja Theory. They deserve anything they have coming their way, period. True, other developers have been able to hold their own in the face of idiocy, but I can't rightly blame Ninja Theory for not being as strong either. They caved under the pressure of one of the worst fanbases I've ever seen (DMC), and there's nothing shameful about that.

Whether they were in the right or not doesn't forgive a company from insulting the very people who keep gaming afloat. I'm not saying the death threats were right either. Alls I'm saying is that Ninja Theory was wrong in how they handled it. Uproars happen, death threats have been issues to public figures before, even actors. This is nothing new and it doesn't make their chosen retaliation any better.

And I'll I'm saying is the only thing proven here is that Ninja Theory is human. You don't understand, this is a special occasion. This is the DMC community. They're about as disgusting as it gets, and all of their attention is focused on Ninja Theory. Setting aside all my experience with Ninja Theory and all bias, they have my full support in how they handled the situation.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#115antking61Posted 11/16/2012 11:29:26 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
And I'll I'm saying is the only thing proven here is that Ninja Theory is human. You don't understand, this is a special occasion. This is the DMC community. They're about as disgusting as it gets, and all of their attention is focused on Ninja Theory. Setting aside all my experience with Ninja Theory and all bias, they have my full support in how they handled the situation.

When you insult the people you're trying to win over, you bring forth even further resentment. They shot all chances of winning over the roaring crowd by constantly calling them stupid, insulting True Dante, and taking digs at the older games at any given opportunity.

They have your support. Great. Pretty they don't give a s*** since their Share Holders and stocks dropped a bit due to that. As if the fan backlash wasn't enough...This is why they have people set aside for PR specifically.

Right or wrong, it's a horrible business move and that's all there is to it.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#116ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/16/2012 11:37:55 PM
antking61 posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

When you insult the people you're trying to win over, you bring forth even further resentment. They shot all chances of winning over the roaring crowd by constantly calling them stupid, insulting True Dante, and taking digs at the older games at any given opportunity.

They have your support. Great. Pretty they don't give a s*** since their Share Holders and stocks dropped a bit due to that. As if the fan backlash wasn't enough...This is why they have people set aside for PR specifically.

Not denying that it was a terrible move, from a business perspective. Still doesn't change my point; they deserved it. :3
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#117SmokingbombHPosted 11/17/2012 12:48:28 AM
ITT: People still don't get the point of a reboot.
---
Official Deidara of TNS.
#118Ebak_the_catPosted 11/17/2012 1:27:44 AM
OblivionEssence posted...

Do you like ellipses...i think you do...just wondering...

I like ellipses very much thank yas. ^^
#119Vanitas_RemnantPosted 11/17/2012 1:29:21 AM
Its possible for more than one person to have the same name

Therefore they can both be Dante :D
---
I feel a draft on my butt
#120Ebak_the_catPosted 11/17/2012 1:38:04 AM
ChocoboDreams posted...
antking61 posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

Not denying that it was a terrible move, from a business perspective. Still doesn't change my point; they deserved it. :3

What actually happened? I didn't hear anything about Ninja Theory responding or doing anything desreputable. Can anyone send me a link please?