His name is Donte, not Dante.

#41OblivionEssencePosted 11/16/2012 2:26:08 PM
This is literally all they do on the DmC boards guys. They do nothing but complain about the same damn game after every new piece of information. Some haters have been there since the game came out, visiting the game board of a game they supposedly hate.
---
"Roy WILL be in SSBB." - OblivionEssence 8/18/06 | Week: 0
http://i44.tinypic.com/mr7pqt.gif http://i40.tinypic.com/2nvflp3.gif
#42Nisa20Posted 11/16/2012 2:29:11 PM
vital_tundra posted...
By the logic of some of these posts, I am gonna draw a character and name him Dante, is he not gonna be the real Dante? Doesn't ****ing matter. It's a character that I chose to call Dante. His name is Dante, you are all just annoying fanboys that care way to much about a name.

You sure can do this derp it's called fanart/fan characters.
---
PS3 ID: MistyLear
#43ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/16/2012 2:29:50 PM
OblivionEssence posted...
This is literally all they do on the DmC boards guys. They do nothing but complain about the same damn game after every new piece of information. Some haters have been there since the game came out, visiting the game board of a game they supposedly hate.

I know enough about the gaming community to know not to have visited the DmC board, and never to do so in the future. Those people have been complaining ever since there was nothing to complain about.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#44squirrel_boyPosted 11/16/2012 2:31:19 PM
SUPER LOGIC: there can be more than one person named dante. besides, this dante and old dante are in different universes.
#45xKazeruxPosted 11/16/2012 2:31:27 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...

I know enough about the gaming community to know not to have visited the DmC board, and never to do so in the future. Those people have been complaining ever since there was nothing to complain about.

I've only been there a couple times, but it's easily one of the worst boards I've ever been on. There was maybe one topic where people were civil, but things go to hell fast there.
---
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
Playing: RE6, ACIII, DMC HD, MGS: PW, Borderlands 2, LBP2, RE4, CV: HoD, Dark Souls, Warriors Orochi 2, LoL, PSASBR (soon)
#46antking61Posted 11/16/2012 2:37:21 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...

There was always something to complain about. It started off as Punk Rock Sadist Dante and evolved further with each new bit of information.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#47ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/16/2012 2:38:46 PM
antking61 posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

There was always something to complain about. It started off as Punk Rock Sadist Dante and evolved further with each new bit of information.

'Kay. :3
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#48OblivionEssencePosted 11/16/2012 2:39:58 PM

Why don't you go to the DmC boards and complain about that.
---
"Roy WILL be in SSBB." - OblivionEssence 8/18/06 | Week: 0
http://i44.tinypic.com/mr7pqt.gif http://i40.tinypic.com/2nvflp3.gif
#49antking61Posted 11/16/2012 2:41:12 PM

I am. There's this awesome new thing that Chrome lets you do with multiple tabs open at once! What an age of wonders we live in, eh?
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#50Nisa20Posted 11/16/2012 2:45:28 PM
antking61 posted...

I am. There's this awesome new thing that Chrome lets you do with multiple tabs open at once! What an age of wonders we live in, eh?

Tears... Tears everywhere! Guess you'll be complaining all the way to the check out line. -sigh- by now you'd think we'd learn from this repetitive behavior eh?
---
PS3 ID: MistyLear