His name is Donte, not Dante.

#51antking61Posted 11/16/2012 2:48:27 PM
Nisa20 posted...
Tears... Tears everywhere! Guess you'll be complaining all the way to the check out line. -sigh- by now you'd think we'd learn from this repetitive behavior eh?

Oh, you think everybody's gonna buy it up anyway? Nope. I don't purchase games that I don't like. You may have a will of paper but mine's of iron!
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#52Nisa20Posted 11/16/2012 2:51:22 PM
antking61 posted...
Nisa20 posted...
Tears... Tears everywhere! Guess you'll be complaining all the way to the check out line. -sigh- by now you'd think we'd learn from this repetitive behavior eh?

Oh, you think everybody's gonna buy it up anyway? Nope. I don't purchase games that I don't like. You may have a will of paper but mine's of iron!

Will of paper huh? Because I can stomach change and you can't? Sounds like a case of man pride to me. And while you may not do that many of those other ragers will.
---
PS3 ID: MistyLear
#53antking61Posted 11/16/2012 2:53:16 PM
Nisa20 posted...
Will of paper huh? Because I can stomach change and you can't? Sounds like a case of man pride to me. And while you may not do that many of those other ragers will.

And that's on them. I can stomach change when change is needed and when the change still resembles the source material.
---
#54ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/16/2012 2:53:40 PM
antking61 posted...
Nisa20 posted...

Not only do you not purchase games you don't like, but you chastise all those that do purchase games you don't like. I wouldn't bring up your "will" in this occasion, I don't think it'd bode well for you if we examined it further.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#55LordYggdrasilXX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 2:56:12 PM
What Capcom sheeps.
#56ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/16/2012 2:57:50 PM
LordYggdrasilXX posted...
What Capcom sheeps.

Ah, see, that's the kind of argument people like you are known for when you're backed into a corner. It's far easier to just dismiss everyone that disagrees with you as a "sheep" than it is to admit that you're simply wrong, isn't it? :3
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#57Nisa20Posted 11/16/2012 3:00:04 PM
LordYggdrasilXX posted...
What Capcom sheeps.

Baaaa and while I'm at it I'll enjoy my DMC collection and my 2013 Dante too. Sour grapes all over ya.
---
PS3 ID: MistyLear
#58bartz90Posted 11/16/2012 3:03:41 PM
What an anti-Capcom sheep.

Capcom is the devil guys. They will steal your soul in your sleep. They spend all their time planning on how to make people like TC angry and then laugh about it over jugs of honey.
---
-
#59antking61Posted 11/16/2012 3:03:46 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
Not only do you not purchase games you don't like, but you chastise all those that do purchase games you don't like. I wouldn't bring up your "will" in this occasion, I don't think it'd bode well for you if we examined it further.

Only when provoked.
---
#60judgementaeonPosted 11/16/2012 3:04:15 PM
I like both, but I personally like this one more :p
---
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/8/80038/1387021-kula.jpg is the new face of innocence :D