His name is Donte, not Dante.

#61LordYggdrasilXX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 3:05:36 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
LordYggdrasilXX posted...
What Capcom sheeps.

Ah, see, that's the kind of argument people like you are known for when you're backed into a corner. It's far easier to just dismiss everyone that disagrees with you as a "sheep" than it is to admit that you're simply wrong, isn't it? :3

But you really are a sheep as there is no way that DmC will be good and Donte will be a good character. It has an awful game company developing it.
#62ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/16/2012 3:07:52 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
What Capcom sheeps.

Ah, see, that's the kind of argument people like you are known for when you're backed into a corner. It's far easier to just dismiss everyone that disagrees with you as a "sheep" than it is to admit that you're simply wrong, isn't it? :3

But you really are a sheep as there is no way that DmC will be good and Donte will be a good character. It has an awful game company developing it.

Really? As far as I recall, Heavenly Sword and (especially) Enslaved were both solid game experiences. Go figure. We'll see if your "there is no way that DmC will be good" holds up when DmC is on Metacritic.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#63geneocidePosted 11/16/2012 3:09:08 PM
Actually.... DmC looks like a decent game..... It just isn't a Devil may cry game.... If it didn't have that name I would look forward to it... Even if it was in the same world as DMC but used a new character I would give it a shot....
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#64hotgamerPosted 11/16/2012 3:16:49 PM(edited)
geneocide posted...
Actually.... DmC looks like a decent game..... It just isn't a Devil may cry game.... If it didn't have that name I would look forward to it... Even if it was in the same world as DMC but used a new character I would give it a shot....

Who cares, even if it had the original dante, the game is made by Ninja Theory, known to make games you can finish ridiculously fast by taking your time. Heavenly Sword was like 4-6 hours and Enslaved was like 10 hours (and I got the platinum trophy in that time).

That game will probably last 10 hours, including those trophies and achievements.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#65antking61Posted 11/16/2012 3:16:44 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
Really? As far as I recall, Heavenly Sword and (especially) Enslaved were both solid game experiences. Go figure. We'll see if your "there is no way that DmC will be good" holds up when DmC is on Metacritic.

Heavenly Sword was a good game, but it's combat engine was rather flawed at times. With some polish I would love to see the series continue.

No opinion of Enslaved as it just didn't interest me.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#66ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/16/2012 3:18:10 PM
antking61 posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

Heavenly Sword was a good game, but it's combat engine was rather flawed at times. With some polish I would love to see the series continue.

No opinion of Enslaved as it just didn't interest me.

You're right in that both of the games weren't quite exquisite when it came to combat, but that doesn't mean Ninja Theory is incapable of making a game with solid combat. As far as I've seen, chances are I won't be disappointed.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
#67geneocidePosted 11/16/2012 3:19:24 PM
hotgamer posted...
geneocide posted...

Who cares, even if it had the original dante, the game is made by Ninja Theory, known to make games you can finish ridiculously fast by taking your time. Heavenly Sword was like 4-6 hours and Enslaved was like 10 hours (and I got the platinum trophy in that time).

That game will probably last 10 hours, including those trophies and achievements.

I think you missed my point by a landslide....
---
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#68antking61Posted 11/16/2012 3:19:31 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
You're right in that both of the games weren't quite exquisite when it came to combat, but that doesn't mean Ninja Theory is incapable of making a game with solid combat. As far as I've seen, chances are I won't be disappointed.

And I've never said they were incapable to my knowledge. Just that I don't like what they're doing to the Devil May Cry franchise. Try to keep up, Chocobo.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#69ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/16/2012 3:20:44 PM
antking61 posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

And I've never said they were incapable to my knowledge. Just that I don't like what they're doing to the Devil May Cry franchise. Try to keep up, Chocobo.

Except that you do bring up "legitimate complaints" about the combat when I tell you all you're complaining about is Dante's hair. I've kept up.
---
#70geneocidePosted 11/16/2012 3:24:28 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
antking61 posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

Except that you do bring up "legitimate complaints" about the combat when I tell you all you're complaining about is Dante's hair. I've kept up.

And there it goes.... the thing stupid people assume is what they are arguing over....
---
Ahh! My ding ding dong!