His name is Donte, not Dante.

#71ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/16/2012 3:26:17 PM
geneocide posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
antking61 posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
You're right in that both of the games weren't quite exquisite when it came to combat, but that doesn't mean Ninja Theory is incapable of making a game with solid combat. As far as I've seen, chances are I won't be disappointed.

And I've never said they were incapable to my knowledge. Just that I don't like what they're doing to the Devil May Cry franchise. Try to keep up, Chocobo.

Except that you do bring up "legitimate complaints" about the combat when I tell you all you're complaining about is Dante's hair. I've kept up.

And there it goes.... the thing stupid people assume is what they are arguing over....

So you do bring up combat, and how "incapable" Ninja Theory is.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#72antking61Posted 11/16/2012 3:26:53 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
Except that you do bring up "legitimate complaints" about the combat when I tell you all you're complaining about is Dante's hair. I've kept up.

Nice quotations. It'd be awesome if they weren't misplaced. The concerns about the combat are legitimate since DMC is all about freeform combos and DmC looks to limit many of my favorite things about the combat.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#73ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/16/2012 3:27:44 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
geneocide posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
antking61 posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
You're right in that both of the games weren't quite exquisite when it came to combat, but that doesn't mean Ninja Theory is incapable of making a game with solid combat. As far as I've seen, chances are I won't be disappointed.

And I've never said they were incapable to my knowledge. Just that I don't like what they're doing to the Devil May Cry franchise. Try to keep up, Chocobo.

And there it goes.... the thing stupid people assume is what they are arguing over....

Oop, sorry, I thought you were Ant.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
#74ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/16/2012 3:29:33 PM(edited)
antking61 posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

Nice quotations. It'd be awesome if they weren't misplaced. The concerns about the combat are legitimate since DMC is all about freeform combos and DmC looks to limit many of my favorite things about the combat.

"And I've never said they were incapable to my knowledge. Just that I don't like what they're doing to the Devil May Cry franchise. Try to keep up, Chocobo."

Meaning that I have indeed kept up.
---
#75illementPosted 11/16/2012 3:37:39 PM
His name is Etnad.... James Etnad.
---
PSN: killahmex
#76antking61Posted 11/16/2012 3:44:14 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
antking61 posted...

"And I've never said they were incapable to my knowledge. Just that I don't like what they're doing to the Devil May Cry franchise. Try to keep up, Chocobo."

Didn't use the word "incapable" I don't believe. Bold where I did, please.
---
#77ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/16/2012 3:51:23 PM
antking61 posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
antking61 posted...

Didn't use the word "incapable" I don't believe. Bold where I did, please.

Just because you may not have said it in this topic (which is now marked for deletion, just as my topic was deleted for being "off-topic), doesn't mean you've never said it before or used words that were a direct description of the word "incapable".
---
#78antking61Posted 11/16/2012 3:54:27 PM(edited)
ChocoboDreams posted...
Just because you may not have said it in this topic (which is now marked for deletion, just as my topic was deleted for being "off-topic), doesn't mean you've never said it before or used words that were a direct description of the word "incapable".

Actually I like Ninja Theory's work on Heavenly Sword. I don't consider them incapable at all. I just don't think they're right for DMC and don't like the turns they're taking. There is a difference there.
---
#79ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/16/2012 3:55:42 PM
antking61 posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

Actually I like Ninja Theory's work on Heavenly Sword. I don't consider them incapable at all. I just don't think they're right for DMC and don't like the turns they're taking. There is a difference there.

I suppose you might be right. :3
---
#80LordYggdrasilXX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 3:56:59 PM
Chocobo, get your cowardly butt over to the DmC board.