His name is Donte, not Dante.

#81antking61Posted 11/16/2012 2:58:21 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
I suppose you might be right. :3

And to when you replied to geneocide thinking he was me, that's rather funny to me since he's my cousin. XXXD
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#82LTJpunkPosted 11/16/2012 2:59:57 PM
I absolutely give no ****s about Devil May Cry or DMC, so this choice makes no effect on me.
---
Feed Davey Richards to the Ryback!
#83PirateKing290Posted 11/16/2012 3:00:49 PM
shut up
---
Currently Let's Playing Playing on Youtube: Pokemon Volt White Nuzlocke, DBZ RB2, Paper Mario TTYD
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
#84antking61Posted 11/16/2012 3:01:45 PM
PirateKing290 posted...
shut up

...?
---
#85CyhortI82Posted 11/16/2012 3:08:37 PM
kupo1705 posted...
I agree.
We must enlighten the ignorant masses.

---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#86TheNardDogPosted 11/16/2012 3:14:03 PM
The old Dante is just as generic and boring as the new one. Arrogance for him continues, that's something. So what this one swears like a little punk, the gameplay is fine. it's Dante. Maybe you'd use "Donte" once or twice, but specifically going out of your way to say it is just ridiculous.
---
Crash most wanted for PSASBR
Booster Gold most wanted for Injustice: Gods Among Us
#87antking61Posted 11/16/2012 3:15:54 PM
TheNardDog posted...
The old Dante is just as generic and boring as the new one. Arrogance for him continues, that's something. So what this one swears like a little punk, the gameplay is fine. it's Dante. Maybe you'd use "Donte" once or twice, but specifically going out of your way to say it is just ridiculous.

Actually after only a few times it kinda becomes second nature. I call him Etnad even by mistake. Same with Bob.
---
#88TheNardDogPosted 11/16/2012 3:19:52 PM
antking61 posted...
TheNardDog posted...

Actually after only a few times it kinda becomes second nature. I call him Etnad even by mistake. Same with Bob.

Well it mostly applies to TC who made a topic about it. But still, I don't see a big point complaining.
---
Crash most wanted for PSASBR
Booster Gold most wanted for Injustice: Gods Among Us
#89antking61Posted 11/16/2012 3:29:53 PM
TheNardDog posted...
Well it mostly applies to TC who made a topic about it. But still, I don't see a big point complaining.

Complaining about complainers doesn't solve anything either honestly. They're just trying to be heard by Capcom. Sure it's excessive but you've gotta give 'em points for determination.
---
#90KenGi1226Posted 11/16/2012 3:39:30 PM
This is a little pathetic.
---
(SJ-Fox) Gaming Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/KSJFoX