His name is Donte, not Dante.

#91antking61Posted 11/16/2012 4:41:47 PM
KenGi1226 posted...
This is a little pathetic.

And kinda entertaining at the same time, no?
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#92KaiserJanusPosted 11/16/2012 4:51:21 PM
I.

Don't.

Care.

If u can't read this, u ppl are rly unreasonable.
---
Yawn..
#93geneocidePosted 11/16/2012 4:53:13 PM
KaiserJanus posted...
I.

Don't.

Care.

If you can't read this, you people are really unreasonable.

Fixd....
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#94Dragongreen547Posted 11/16/2012 4:53:21 PM
Shaun T Insanity beachbody.
---
She got it, you got it, I got it, we got it.
#95antking61Posted 11/16/2012 5:10:51 PM
KaiserJanus posted...
I.

Don't.

Care.

Who the hell are you?
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#96KaiserJanusPosted 11/16/2012 5:27:01 PM
antking61 posted...
KaiserJanus posted...
I.

Don't.

Care.

Who the hell are you?

Might i ask u the same?

I'm some1 who's frustrated, but not by this "Dante", but by the ppl who make a big deal out it

Dosen't that fuel the trolling that Ninja Theory did?
---
Yawn..
#97DlaisPosted 11/16/2012 5:27:32 PM
Taizuku posted...
OblivionEssence posted...
Nah his name is still Dante.
#98masterman97Posted 11/16/2012 5:34:34 PM
Losers.
---
Giga Drill Breaker
#99Vicious7Posted 11/16/2012 5:36:35 PM
Donte. Got it.
#100Ebak_the_catPosted 11/16/2012 5:44:06 PM
I don't care...never have liked the DMC series in general. I just cannot see what the big deal is...things change..it comes with evolution as a culture and society, if things did not change there would be no progression.

Seemingly..they did all they could with the old DMC..now they want to take it somewhere new with a clean fresh slate with thier own style on it. I really don't see what the big fuss is about and I just think it is the most laughable sight of gamer arrogance over this whole issue.

Ninja Theory made a choice..they are the artists...the ones holding the brush...let them decide how they paint their version of the masterpiece. If you prefer it another way...then go learn the skills..get a team together..and make "DMC: The True Path". This is turning into something of biblical proportions...literally...gamers are teaching this new DmC like its the devils worshipper or something. Talk about overreaction much...this is why I hate the modern gaming society. Self entiteld ***es who feel they have the right for their opinions to be listened to by a company making a project that they want to make. If you were in charge of the project..you'd do it differently..just like anyone else...everyone has different vision and creative ideas. Things change...we can't help that.

When the new Spider-man suit was revealed for The Amazing Spider-man. Fans were outraged at the changes to the suit. Okay...they were minor in comparison to this..but the reaction was still the same. What happened...they got over it....the film was a fantastic film with a great story. Yet you condemn the game as bad..without even playing the story and experiencing the game properly. You judge it by its cover, and I cannot stand people who do that...play a game..then pass judgement.