more fighting game characters would be rad

#1ArcaneSpiezerPosted 11/16/2012 5:05:21 PM
i mean, this is a fighting hybrid after all. so far all we have is heihachi (who looks like an OP character, but personally is one of my least liked characters in the tekken series).
i'm hoping to see more fighter characters in DLC. soul calibur, king of fighters, virtua fighter, etc.?

i'd sell my left leg for nightmare, terry bogard, or mai shiranui. hell even yuri sakazaki or lei fei would satisfy me.
#2LanoitakudePosted 11/16/2012 5:06:16 PM
Nightmare would be epic. Him and Mitsurugi are the most iconic characters from that series (though an argument for Siegfried could be made).
---
Xboxlive/PSN: Lanoitakude
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."
#3ArcaneSpiezer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 5:07:42 PM
mitsurugi would be awesome too, i just think nightmare could have more moveset potential.
seigfreid could be an alt. costume.
#4Chzrm3Posted 11/16/2012 5:08:17 PM
Mai would be awesome, haha. I wonder if they'd be able to capture her graphical style. Naturally they wouldn't be using hand-drawn sprites for her, but if they could maybe cell-shade it, it could work. Hmmmm...

I also wanted Chun-Li. : >
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#5ArcaneSpiezer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 5:10:27 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
Mai would be awesome, haha. I wonder if they'd be able to capture her graphical style. Naturally they wouldn't be using hand-drawn sprites for her, but if they could maybe cell-shade it, it could work. Hmmmm...

I also wanted Chun-Li. : >

chun li just seems super overused IMO.
although if they don't get the bounce mechanics right then mai would be a wasted slot...
#6T_l_M_B_0Posted 11/16/2012 5:19:56 PM
rad = really awful decisions.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#7EffectAndCausePosted 11/16/2012 5:22:26 PM
I'd c** if Scorpion was announced.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/wbdq12.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2usuzi9.gif
#8blaze19_0XPosted 11/16/2012 5:27:26 PM(edited)
Namco already has a rep as does Capcom. Those are unlikely.

An MK rep is probably more likely. Especially since Kratos was in MK which shows Sony has a great relationship with Neatherealm and they'd probably be willing to return the favour.

And an SNK (King of Fighters/Bloody Roar) rep at first I thought was unlikely. Then I rememered KOF is one of the PS+ games. Maybe the made a deal with SNK? Who knows. As most PS+ games tend to be first party.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#9Chzrm3Posted 11/16/2012 5:29:08 PM
Yeah, I'm surprised there wasn't an MK rep honestly. A while back when we didn't know much about the game, I figured that one was a guarantee because of Kratos in MK. It was at Evo that I was like "oh hey, there's probably not gonna be an MK character XD", because if there was they would've announced HeiHei and Scorpion.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#10chiefofsb78Posted 11/16/2012 5:45:59 PM
definitely needs more FG characters like Scorpion from MK & Ryu from Street Fighter
putting more of those kinds of characters in would get it more attention from the FGC