Seth's response on some of the DLC reaction.

#11EtroAnime(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 8:39:25 PM
Tails288 posted...
Shadow2790x posted...
What do I think? I think that OneMoreVillain guy is a douchebag.
Kudos to Seth for handling it professionally.

He was just upset because he wanted the DLC to be....

One more villain.

Ha nice one!
---
Waiting for: PlayStation All-Stars & Ni no Kuni
PSN ID: Rammel29
#12SSjMikitoPosted 11/16/2012 8:40:34 PM
If we presented that in the Board Room of Ultimate Evil, I think they would kick us out for fail :)

Just like how pretty much every cartoon has that one joke villain that the hero never takes seriously. The villains try to exclude him from meetings but he SOMEHOW always shows up and makes everyone groan in annoyance.
#13lightdragoon88Posted 11/16/2012 8:41:00 PM
Seth owned OneMoreVillain.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#14Tails288Posted 11/16/2012 8:42:32 PM
SSjMikito posted...
If we presented that in the Board Room of Ultimate Evil, I think they would kick us out for fail :)

Just like how pretty much every cartoon has that one joke villain that the hero never takes seriously. The villains try to exclude him from meetings but he SOMEHOW always shows up and makes everyone groan in annoyance.

The Toilenator!
---
Reviving PATRATS. Members: 4
Official Emboar of the B/W Boards!
#15NightMareBunnyPosted 11/16/2012 8:45:12 PM
Tails288 posted...
SSjMikito posted...

The Toilenator!

that's what i was thinking...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s85yAapc298&feature=related
---
JUS FC:347983426961
Diamond FC:4167-0966-1829
#16vital_tundraPosted 11/16/2012 8:47:53 PM
I wanna' know where he got the 7 day thing...

And it really is stupid to think they excluded pre made characters to release them for free later...
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#17Chzrm3Posted 11/16/2012 8:59:30 PM
Heh, Seth does make a good point - whenever they announced a character on the blog, they'd use the official PSASBR render. If not even that exists, then I guess it's possible they really did just start this now. XD

That also means the timeframe could be anything. It could take half a year for them to satisfactorily complete two characters if they're just starting now. A lot of creating a character for a fighting game is the QA process, and that's going to take some time. So when you have a 20 character roster you can have them all at different stages of iteration - when there's 2, you kind of have that bottleneck of "okay, now this needs a QA pass."

So early next year could mean even March, haha.

Still, free! I really hope that doesn't end up biting them in the butt! : O
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#18Ichiko_368Posted 11/16/2012 9:02:37 PM
Love Seth.
---
"Vince does not like the universe, so he created his own and he is the ruler of that kingdom." - Paul Heyman.
#19Capitan_KidPosted 11/16/2012 9:04:25 PM
DarknessXSeeker posted...
I think OneMoreVillain is a real a**.

---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#20EtroAnime(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 9:04:44 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
Heh, Seth does make a good point - whenever they announced a character on the blog, they'd use the official PSASBR render. If not even that exists, then I guess it's possible they really did just start this now. XD

That also means the timeframe could be anything. It could take half a year for them to satisfactorily complete two characters if they're just starting now. A lot of creating a character for a fighting game is the QA process, and that's going to take some time. So when you have a 20 character roster you can have them all at different stages of iteration - when there's 2, you kind of have that bottleneck of "okay, now this needs a QA pass."

So early next year could mean even March, haha.

Still, free! I really hope that doesn't end up biting them in the butt! : O

Yup it could be, I know some people are thinking January but it could be later, I guess they will keep us updated but I will be too busy playing with Spike, Sir Dan, Heihachi, and etc. to think about it. 8D
---
Waiting for: PlayStation All-Stars & Ni no Kuni
PSN ID: Rammel29