Seth's response on some of the DLC reaction.

#21IrokouPosted 11/16/2012 9:14:19 PM
It's a little sad that he even had to respond to these claims. Ungrateful pricks attacking seth among others over free dlc that is still in the works. This is why I cannot see myself working in the gaming industy. I would literally feel like backhanding someone after a while. Aside from the unwarrented negativity I can't wait for future dlc. Best of luck superbot.
#22MightymegaPosted 11/16/2012 9:30:21 PM
Best Seth!
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#23wwinterj25Posted 11/16/2012 9:44:43 PM
Complaining about free DLC is stupid. If you don't like the DLC don't download it it's that simple. Seth gave a great response.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#24howiehiewPosted 11/16/2012 10:01:31 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
Complaining about free DLC is stupid. If you don't like the DLC don't download it it's that simple. Seth gave a great response.

The internet.The only place in the world where people complain about free stuff.
---
"Violent video games don't create psychopaths, video games make psychopaths more creative"
#25Gen2000Posted 11/16/2012 10:03:32 PM
Also I know everyone likes to imagine an evil corporate scheme even when they’re getting something for free, but making something, then removing it from a game, then adding it back later as DLC (but for free) just isn’t a very good evil plan. If we presented that in the Board Room of Ultimate Evil, I think they would kick us out for fail :)

Lol, good ol' Seth.
---
The Storm Is About To Rage.....
#26MightymegaPosted 11/16/2012 10:07:25 PM
howiehiew posted...
wwinterj25 posted...

The internet.The only place in the world where people complain about free stuff.

Now I wouldn't say that, kids during christmas time at this one charity event I went to were complaining about the toys they didn't get and they were free.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#27VisualPendulumPosted 11/16/2012 10:19:25 PM
I wouldn't have faulted Seth for a bit of unprofessionalism in response to Villain. He would have deserved every bit, but really needs to keep himself hidden from any board that isn't dominated by morons.
#28Jon_GodPosted 11/16/2012 10:27:39 PM
Wow, Seth is awesome. I haven't even been following this, but he's really good at PR.

Totally handled that well, and was nice to who was being totally snobbish and mean.

-JG
---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
#29ManuKesnaPosted 11/16/2012 10:33:30 PM
lmao Seth is so awesome
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#30TheExiled280Posted 11/16/2012 10:35:17 PM
Shadow2790x posted...
What do I think? I think that OneMoreVillain guy is a douchebag.
Kudos to Seth for handling it professionally.

I agree
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)