Seth's response on some of the DLC reaction.

#41IrokouPosted 11/17/2012 2:24:51 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
So, why did Omar say more than 20 characters?

Link, Proof or gtfo. You sure love "facts" huh lumi? :>
#42Alky88Posted 11/17/2012 2:28:02 AM

Omar never denied the possibility of DLC characters, he's been talking about DLC for months.
However that does not mean that any work has been done on characters other than those included.
In any case these characters are free so complaining that they aren't on disc is completely stupid anyway because you don't have to pay for them.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#43MrTacoPosted 11/17/2012 3:16:21 AM
Shadow2790x posted...
What do I think? I think that OneMoreVillain guy is a douchebag.
Kudos to Seth for handling it professionally.

I agree with this. Anyone who could actually read (OneMoreDouche obviously can't...) knew from the start that these characters aren't even created yet, let alone on-disc DLC. If they were already done, why would they wait until next year to release them.. Why not just release them after a couple of weeks.

Some "fans".. That's all I can say.
#44MrTacoPosted 11/17/2012 3:19:40 AM

I've never seen Omar promising more than 20 characters on the launch roster. If nothing else it was a rumor that escalated, and some moronic fans took it as the gospel truth. I've never seen any evidence to back this up.
#45howiehiewPosted 11/17/2012 3:27:45 AM

whenever I see interviews asking about the roster size he always response with 'stay tuned'
---
"Violent video games don't create psychopaths, video games make psychopaths more creative"
#46ArmedDragoonPosted 11/17/2012 8:34:36 AM
Joshelplex posted...
Omega_Zero_XP posted...
See, this is why Seth is awesome. He has the balls to take on the haters

but lol at the boardroom of evil bit. I think it has an acronym for that, C.A.P.C.O.M. was it?

Capcom's not even remotely bad compared to guys like Namco, Activision or Sega.

Sega has never been nearly as bad as any of those companies, even at Sega's worst.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#47Vanitas_RemnantPosted 11/17/2012 9:48:20 AM(edited)
I lol'd at the ultimate board of evil part
---
I feel a draft on my butt
#48SonicNashPosted 11/17/2012 10:05:31 AM
Seth was better off with Sony, the Capcom drone gave him death threat for things/decisions he had nothing to do with.

Like Angry Joe wanting to punch Seth Killian during a interview for Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
---
PSN: brandaman69
Platinum in Blazblue:CT, Tekken 6, MvC3, UMvC3, SSFIV, SFxTK. That mean I am better than you in those games.
#49CyborgTwentyPosted 11/17/2012 10:43:59 AM
seth said the same about street fighter x tekken.