Rate the roster - scale of 1 to 10

#11blaze19_0XPosted 11/17/2012 12:30:46 AM
Bizzack posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
So you don't care for 5/22 characters?

How is that a 6.5?

Lol.

Also all the characters you mentioned are 3rd party albeit highly requested, they are beyond Superbot's or Sony's control.

I mentioned them just to point out that I don't care a single thing about them. That's not why my score is mediocre: it's because I think they could've done a better job with the roster..

Yes but the 5 better characters you speak of they COULDN'T have gotten. The IP holders said no (unless they are DLC). So your logic doesn't work.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#12MightymegaPosted 11/17/2012 12:36:15 AM
Was a 6/10 with kat and to a lesser extent emmet it became a 10/10.

Bizzack posted...
10 is the absolute highest and 1 being the lowest. Do not judge your rating on using scenarios involving "possible" DLC people that may or may not join, like Solid Snake or Vergil. Judge the game on what we know 100% right now. You're also free to mention any characters that would've boosted your scale.

I give it a 6.5 -- I don't care for Emmet, Fat Princess, Kat, Nariko, or Toro Inoue. I would've prefered Spyro, Solid Snake, Cloud (any Final Fantasy character), Crash Bandicoot, or Lara Croft.

So you don't like that they have characters in the roster they actually own but yet you want one's over them that they don't own...OK.

Also its kinda odd that you have all the females listed, gender equality is an real issue you know and you don't care about the one's they actually own lol.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#13doofy102Posted 11/17/2012 12:36:46 AM
The roster, going purely by what I want, is 7/10.

Going by the realities of what Superbot could/couldn't do, an 8.5/10.
---
PSN: doofdoof69
#14bleach209Posted 11/17/2012 12:41:13 AM
8/10 Launch Roster

Kat and Emmett included
8.5 (Starhawk is my favourite MP)
---
Get Ready for Playstation All Stars Battle Royale
http://www.playstationallstars.com/
#15Bizzack(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 1:13:50 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
Bizzack posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
So you don't care for 5/22 characters?

How is that a 6.5?

Lol.

Also all the characters you mentioned are 3rd party albeit highly requested, they are beyond Superbot's or Sony's control.

I mentioned them just to point out that I don't care a single thing about them. That's not why my score is mediocre: it's because I think they could've done a better job with the roster..

Yes but the 5 better characters you speak of they COULDN'T have gotten. The IP holders said no (unless they are DLC). So your logic doesn't work.

No, my logic for giving it a 6.5 is perfectly sound: I don't care much for the roster; they weren't able to get many characters that people want; and they didn't get characters that go hand and hand with each other or make sense, like Solid Snake with Raiden,

Getting Raiden and being rejected Solid Snake is like being served a plate of A-1 sauce while a steak is dangling away.
---
PSN: General Jak. Platinum : 2192-5871-7781. Diamond: 5328-0978-0193
#16RaidenHeroPosted 11/17/2012 1:27:49 AM
I'll go with a 9 because they are really 2 characters i don't care about..Dante and Heihachi
#17RaRaillePosted 11/17/2012 1:37:06 AM
eh... 5 or 6 if im pushing it.

they really needed an rpg rep of some sort. lightning or cloud would have made a huge difference in the games sales

you can argue that the roster is pretty good, and that there are a lot of classic PS characters, but face it... this game will do ok, but if there was sexy valkyrie lightning on the cover standing next to raiden and dante and the others, the popularity of PSA would skyrocket. the SE fanboys would be clawing to get this game.
#18Zen_ZarabPosted 11/17/2012 2:02:04 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
9.5/10, needs an rpg character

I'd like something from Sony instead of Square tbh. FF needs to die. Although, Sora would be acceptable, if there HAS to be a square rep.

Dart, Vahn and/or Jaster Rogue would be best.
---
http://tinyurl.com/cqbr3ld
http://tinyurl.com/8w2apgs
#19MajesticFerretPosted 11/17/2012 4:08:13 AM
8/10, but I'm optomistic. It still really needs Crash, Spyro, and Cloud.

If Activision gets a large DLC cut there's no reason for them NOT to put Crash and Spyro in the roster.

And Japanese companies are apparently coming around as many developers have said it now interests them while quite a few didn't like the game at first.

SB hasn't confirmed that a FF rep isn't happening, so I'm still hopeful. I'd be ok with Lightning, but I'd really prefer Cloud.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.
#20trollhunter2Posted 11/17/2012 5:53:13 AM
another Kat hate topic? Just give her a chance dammit her game is amazing and people should try it out to know who she is.
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya