Rate the roster - scale of 1 to 10

#31nclrwntrPosted 11/17/2012 7:34:56 AM
Kaguya_Kimimaro posted...
7/10 Before Kat, 9/10 with Kat, would be perfect 10 if Noire was in, lol, but that's just me.

She's worth 2 whole points?
#32SuperSilver3Posted 11/17/2012 7:35:27 AM
It was a 9/10 before kats announcement. But now it's 10/10 for me. If I could see dlc characters I wouldn't mind spyro or lightning. Although she gets a lot of hate, lightning could have a good moveset
---
they're called stick em powers
#33wwinterj25Posted 11/17/2012 7:36:50 AM
I only read the topic title and glanced over the first post.
I'd give the on disk roster a solid 7/10. It's good as they have some great names in here that I wouldn't even think to be in this game such as Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth and even Donte. However it is missing some key characters to the PS brand such as Lara Croft, Snake,Cloud,Sora,Spyro and Crash. I understand the reasons for them not been in and they might never make it but DLC could fix that so for now we will have to wait and see.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#34paperwariorPosted 11/17/2012 7:40:10 AM
8.5. Spike, Sir Dan, Ratchet, Sly, Kratos (He was a given, but still), Parappa, Sackboy, that weird cat thing... It loses a full 1.5 for not having Spyro or Crash, though.
---
"God Hand is the ultimate expression of the joy of humanity, specifically the punching part of the joy of humanity."-Shigeru Miyamoto
#35EffectAndCausePosted 11/17/2012 7:43:09 AM

Crash and Spyro.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/wbdq12.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2usuzi9.gif
#36squirrel_boyPosted 11/17/2012 7:48:52 AM
9/10
i actually think its a really good roster despite a few characters i dont know. Just cuz you dont know them doesnt mean you should hate on them. They could end up being really fun characters to play as:). And i never really expected a bajillion third party characters. You guys who are all mad about no crash/spyro/cloud need to understand that if another company owns the character, superbot doesnt get a choice if that character is in the game, nor under what circumstances the other company would allow the character in the game. Im sure they wouldve wanted snake over raiden but hideo wanted to advertise revengeance. I would love some of these characters in the game but just dont see a lot of third party characters getting into a game like this. But yeah, I think the the rosters a gosh darn good one.
#37Kaguya_KimimaroPosted 11/17/2012 7:54:11 AM
nclrwntr posted...
Kaguya_Kimimaro posted...
7/10 Before Kat, 9/10 with Kat, would be perfect 10 if Noire was in, lol, but that's just me.

She's worth 2 whole points?

For me, Yeah, But that's just me, opinions differ =P.
---
PSN: TwilightGundam01.IMPORTANT Twilight in name Does NOT mean the stupid movies.
Noire for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal! XD.
#38tetrimPosted 11/17/2012 8:02:57 AM
7/10 Good but could be better.
---
"Hands off the Panda"
#39blitz_0623Posted 11/17/2012 8:24:09 AM
8. Good, but could be better, and it hopefully will
#40Bleach313Posted 11/17/2012 8:44:32 AM
6/10

I don't care for Ermett (kinda), ESPECIALLY Dino, Raiden, Fat Princess, Nariko, Heihaichi, or 2 Cole's. I like Cole but 2 is just overkill to me. So I don't like 7 of the characters but the rest are perfect. I just wish they took more time in their choices for the game. The way this roster is it's like they were looking at a dart board and just threw it at a name and said let's get them.

Another thing I didn't like was Big Daddy's inclusion. He's an awesome character that's true but he CERTAINLY doesn't belong here. That's where my dart thing really come's to mind in this character's inclusion. Even when he got shown at E3 everyone in the crowd was scratching their heads and saying "um... I guess that's cool... I think." It was just so random.

So yeah after these 8 the rest are perfect and I'm gonna be playing. Can't wait to play as Spike!