Rate the roster - scale of 1 to 10

#61FoxxJPosted 11/17/2012 11:07:14 PM
9/10
---
PSN-FoxyGibz
Xbox-FoxyGibz
#62pixel378Posted 11/17/2012 11:08:39 PM
It depends, just based on the characters on based on how good their movesets are too?

Just characters- 7. Nothing huge, only surprises are sir dan and Spike for me. Missing everything I wanted otherwise. But still decent overall.

Adding in movesets- 8.5

They did a really nice job with what they had.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#63SnovvbubPosted 11/17/2012 11:08:40 PM
Bizzack posted...
Staticnova posted...
Bizzack posted...
Snovvbub posted...
The problem I see on a lot of these topics either falls under-

1. Realizing Spyro and Crash are under Activision's control, and other copyright issues.

2. Noting that most of these started off on the Playstation, then spread as time went on, IE Big Daddy in Bioshock.

Just thought to point this out.

Spyro was a huge success and one of the big names on the Sony Playstation, along with Cloud, Lara Croft, and Crash Bandicoot. It's a natural reaction to expect the big names. It's like being served a chinese buffet, but missing the general tso chicken and fried rice.

Sure, but the reality is that the restaurant is out of the chicken and rice, meaning you couldn't have had them anyway.

True. But then why substitute the egg drop soup (Solid Snake) with the sweet and sour soup (Raiden)? Why not serve the more logical choice or BOTH?

Funny enought, I was coming up with food names for these characters earlier today (boredom).

Big Dinner
Cold McGravy
Makin' Cake

Fat Princess would approve.
---
PSN: snovvbub
This signature will not change until there is an HD remake of Infamous, and Infamous 2 is blown to hell.
#64AWorldUnitedPosted 11/17/2012 11:14:36 PM
6. None if the characters that I care about made it in. Maybe that make me immature. Maybe not. I still buy game, though. To show supporting
#65RhinoStregaPosted 11/17/2012 11:16:49 PM
5/10, because half of the roster is crap.
---
Monster Hunter is awesome.
#66Gen2000Posted 11/18/2012 1:27:57 AM(edited)
7/10, even with Kat.

Luckly the game seems to have a lot of love put into the gameplay mechanics so even characters like Donte looks fun to play as despite being well...Donte.
---
The Storm Is About To Rage.....
#67devotedislamfanPosted 11/18/2012 2:50:30 AM
6/10

I remember saying this to my self (months ago)

If sackboy is in 50% chance of buying

If FF rep is in, 50%+ = I'm getting this game.

i guess i'll wait till it really drops down on Play or Amazon.co.uk

Right now the only characters that appeal to me are Sackboy, Heihachi and Raiden.
---
^_^....be good and helpful, please!
#683D3Posted 11/18/2012 3:11:28 AM
1st party - 9/10
3rd party - 5/10
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#69Dragon_DezPosted 11/18/2012 3:20:59 AM
8 out of 10.
#70mad_hax_manPosted 11/18/2012 3:36:00 AM
3 characters that should not be in (Evil Cole, Big Daddy and Dino), 1 character that should have only been included after another big absentee should have been (Raiden), too many cult classics that, although fine if there are one or two, take up too many places in the roster and a number of major characters that should be on there that aren't.

I understand that SB had an up hill battle for this game, but I'm really only interested in the final result, and its disappointing.

5/10
---
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart