Rate the roster - scale of 1 to 10

#71Vanitas_RemnantPosted 11/18/2012 3:44:21 AM
Well, the only character I object to is Fat princess, but shes a joke character so its understandable

9/10
---
I feel a draft on my butt
#72Bizzack(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 7:39:11 AM
I'm guessing Sony figured that no one would complain about two Coles after Nintendo used two different Links. Roster filler!
---
PSN: General Jak. Platinum : 2192-5871-7781. Diamond: 5328-0978-0193
#73GrapeKiwiPosted 11/18/2012 7:39:46 AM
5/10
zero rpg characters, fail
---
Hi guys! I'm an ex HoN semi-pro who streams Dota 2 and PS1/PS2 GAMES: currently streaming FF7/Tales of Phantasia
http://www.justin.tv/kawaiikiwix3
#74Bizzack(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 4:18:02 PM
Cloud with materia powers, giant buster sword, and omnislash would've been a nice addition.
---
PSN: General Jak. Platinum : 2192-5871-7781. Diamond: 5328-0978-0193
#75NettoSaitoPosted 11/18/2012 5:07:56 PM
7/10

Drake + (Uncharted is one of my favorite game series lol)

Sly + (Sly is pretty cool, although I've never really played them... Yet I own them all XD)

Cole + (Loved InFamous)

Evil Cole - (should have just been a part of Cole)

Raiden + (I don't care what people say, Raiden is one of my favorite MGS characters, and I cant wait for MGR!)

Fat Princess - (meh)

Whats his name - (hate clowns, and I hate twisted metal)

Big Daddy + (Bio Shock is cool, but I don't really understand why an original 360 exclusive character is in Playstaiton All Stars.)

Colonel Radec + (not a huge killzone fan, but he deserves a spot.)

Dante - (hate DmC, and I don't care for his new design lol)

Emmett Graves +/- (doesn't matter to me)

Heihachi Mishima + (not a huge Tekken fan, but its pretty cool to see him)

Jak and Daxter + (Just 100%ed the HD collection this month lol, so glad to see them in this as well!)

Kat + (100%ed Gravity Rush. I actually really liked it!)

Kratos + (Not a big GoW fan, but Kratos is cool)

Nariko +/- (doesn't matter either way, but I'm not a fan of the game. Still she seems cool)

Parappa + (He's a Playstation icon, and one I saw quite often as a kid. Not a fan of the games, but he deserves to be in this game.)

Ratchet and Clank + (I need to get that R and C HD collection sometime...)

Sackboy + (lol, LBP is awesome)

Sir Daniel Fortesque - (Not a fan of the games, but I do agree he deserves to be in here. This was a character I saw all the time when I turned on my PS1 demo disc lol)

Spike +/- (don't play Ape Escape, but it's a playstation icon.)

Toro Inoue + (sure lol)

Overall I love the roster, but there are a few characters I don't care for, and it doesn't have everyone I expected. Back when I saw the teaser a year or so ago, I was expecting to see Lighting, Old Snake, and a few other characters be in it.
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] Please PM me with your FC!
My Backloggery Game List - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito