The lack of talk about Heihachi is.... insulting really

#21diebuster2Posted 11/17/2012 1:10:21 AM
Vanitas_Remnant posted...
People are too busy complaining about Dante and Evil Cole to notice how awesome the roster really is

Yeah, yeah keep digging that hole mate.
---
Dreams are like rainbows; only idiots catch them.
Playing: Borderlands 2, ToGraces F.
#22Dux_XPosted 11/17/2012 7:03:15 AM
Lolz He's the second guy I'm going to pick in the game.

The first is Sweet Tooth.
---
"I'm going to shave...too"-Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005)
#23kupo1705Posted 11/17/2012 7:05:45 AM
He's awesome.

I like how he's not super serious like Jin or Kazuya.
#24grzajabarkusPosted 11/17/2012 7:12:15 AM
Narukuboy posted...
Not really interested in a fighting game character appearing in another fighting game.
#25KagePakkunPosted 11/17/2012 7:14:50 AM
Even though Kazuya is serious, he is still pretty cold and that comes off as low and funny.

But I agree. Heihachi is gonna be one of my first choices.

I'm so glad my Tekken main got in (with one of my other Tekken mains to boot!)(no matter how bad I am...)
---
PSN: KagePakkunX.
Official Kat of the PSASBR boards.
#26nclrwntrPosted 11/17/2012 7:30:47 AM
Narukuboy posted...
Not really interested in a fighting game character appearing in another fighting game.

Doesn't make much sense. Every character fights in their games. Even sackboy. Would you prefer something like Tetris blocks or Companion Cube?
#27KagePakkunPosted 11/17/2012 7:38:32 AM
nclrwntr posted...
Narukuboy posted...

Doesn't make much sense. Every character fights in their games. Even sackboy. Would you prefer something like Tetris blocks or Companion Cube?

But it does make sense. I understand what he means, maybe he just didn't expand on it. Do you really not understand it or are you just saying that?

It's arguably less interesting to see a well known and established fighting game character with an equally well known and established moveset over someone like Parappa or even Dan who has never been in a fighting game meant to just be fighting other people.

I guess it's more interesting to see characters like Fat Princess who require more of a challenge to make a moveset other than stuff everyone has seen elsewhere already.

That being said,I still love that Heihachi is here. Get Ryu in here and my life will be slightly less enjoyable.
---
PSN: KagePakkunX.
Official Kat of the PSASBR boards.
#28AzureVergilPosted 11/17/2012 7:46:06 AM
Tekken always been a mediocre fighting game, its also why Street Fighter X Tekken failed when MvC and Capcom vs. SNK were major successes.
#29TMOGPosted 11/17/2012 7:51:34 AM
AzureVergil posted...
Tekken always been a mediocre fighting game, its also why Street Fighter X Tekken failed when MvC and Capcom vs. SNK were major successes.

...Actually, I'm pretty sure that SFxT failed because of Capcom being colossal douchemorons by locking away 25% of the cast for no good reason whatsoever, then telling people they can play as them for $20 more.
---
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6870/tmog01.png