Just got the game... taking questions (SPOILERS)

#21wwinterj25Posted 11/17/2012 10:36:59 AM
Sweet! I got Hitman today also. 3 days early is amazing for us UK folk!
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#22ITPPosted 11/17/2012 10:37:40 AM
The New Blueguy posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
How many general and character specific trials are there? What are they like?

What's in the Extras option?

Just character bios, EULA and credits. Alright I'm gonna start playing now, but I' going into practice mode with the default roster (I'll post the default roster in a bit; meaning excluding anyone who may start out locked). If you have any questions about a character, just ask and I'll pop into practice mode with them since I'm getting used to the game.

Lol, you obviously are new around here.

There are no unlockable characters or stages, they made it that way for the crybabies in the fighting game communities that don't like single player.
#23The New Blueguy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 10:43:22 AM
ITP posted...
The New Blueguy posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
How many general and character specific trials are there? What are they like?

What's in the Extras option?

Just character bios, EULA and credits. Alright I'm gonna start playing now, but I' going into practice mode with the default roster (I'll post the default roster in a bit; meaning excluding anyone who may start out locked). If you have any questions about a character, just ask and I'll pop into practice mode with them since I'm getting used to the game.

Lol, you obviously are new around here.

There are no unlockable characters or stages, they made it that way for the crybabies in the fighting game communities that don't like single player.

Alright that's fine. I didn't know that. To those asking I haven't played Hitman yet. Either I'll go into practice. Oh yeah, there's a digital manual that's a separate 38MB install and I just installed another 37MB install that was 1.01 patch. Trying out sackboy first.
---
PSN ID: AnarchyDagger23
#24trollhunter2Posted 11/17/2012 10:52:16 AM
Trivio posted...
Are the girls in this game any good?
Im asking this because im a girl gamer and no i wont share my Psn with you :)

dude for real
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9aiv2F24C1qbuptc.gif
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#25NeemohPosted 11/17/2012 10:57:37 AM
Is there really a custom soundtrack option?
#26SonicNashPosted 11/17/2012 11:03:39 AM
LOL, TC made the same topic in the Hitman PS3 board but all he get are insults. They are just butthurt that Hitman is not in the Top 10 and pretty much forgotten.
---
PSN: brandaman69
Platinum in Blazblue:CT, Tekken 6, MvC3, UMvC3, SSFIV, SFxTK. That mean I am better than you in those games.
#27The New Blueguy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 11:08:00 AM
Firsnachie posted...
Does Toro have a Kuro alt?

Well he changes outfits with different attacks and his super has him change into a leopard print tarzan outfit but I haven't unlocked his customization options yet.
---
#28Starkz187Posted 11/17/2012 11:11:44 AM
Could you please tell me what Flea Market in Toronto you got it from??? I'd love to pick it up today...
---
PSN: Canibuss
#29The New Blueguy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 11:11:56 AM
Neemoh posted...
Is there really a custom soundtrack option?

Nope. None that I can see. The level music seems like techno-fused mashups of the characters trademark tunes. Just heard this eletronica mix of the Uncharted theme.
---
#30SimsyasPosted 11/17/2012 11:12:35 AM
Install option? Thanks for answering questions.