Just got the game... taking questions (SPOILERS)

#31blaze19_0XPosted 11/17/2012 10:13:16 AM
The New Blueguy posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
How many general and character specific trials are there? What are they like?

What's in the Extras option?

Just character bios, EULA and credits. Alright I'm gonna start playing now, but I' going into practice mode with the default roster (I'll post the default roster in a bit; meaning excluding anyone who may start out locked). If you have any questions about a character, just ask and I'll pop into practice mode with them since I'm getting used to the game.

Thanks.
What are EULA's?

Also can you please answer the combat trial question? How many are there for generic and specific characters? It's the one thing we know next to nothing about.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#32Ace2792Posted 11/17/2012 10:14:14 AM
I have a real question that I would like answered.

Are you allowed to listen to your own music in-game? Or is this just another rumor created online?
---
PSN: Silver_ShadoWolf (Storm 2: Kirin Sasuke and Neji)
GT: ShadoGhostNinja
#33ManuKesnaPosted 11/17/2012 10:14:44 AM
Neemoh posted...
Is there really a custom soundtrack option?

Nope. None that I can see. The level music seems like techno-fused mashups of the characters trademark tunes. Just heard this eletronica mix of the Uncharted theme.

So you cant go to the XMB midgame and listen to your own music? :(
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#34Majora999Posted 11/17/2012 10:18:02 AM
ManuKesna posted...
Neemoh posted...

Nope. None that I can see. The level music seems like techno-fused mashups of the characters trademark tunes. Just heard this eletronica mix of the Uncharted theme.

Why is this so damn important to people? Am I the only one with working laptop speakers? Do your TVs not have mute buttons?
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#35The New Blueguy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 10:18:56 AM
Starkz187 posted...
Could you please tell me what Flea Market in Toronto you got it from??? I'd love to pick it up today...

Hwy. 27 and Albion. Dr. Fleas. Get there before 5pm. Call him first, 416-801-1667
---
PSN ID: AnarchyDagger23
#36pipo_snake_jc3Posted 11/17/2012 10:19:32 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#37blaze19_0XPosted 11/17/2012 10:29:48 AM
Starkz187 posted...
Could you please tell me what Flea Market in Toronto you got it from??? I'd love to pick it up today...

Hwy. 27 and Albion. Dr. Fleas. Get there before 5pm. Call him first, 416-801-1667

Lol I'm tempted to go there. It's an hour or two away from me.

But nah, I can wait. Plus it'll probably be sold out by now.
---
#38The New Blueguy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 10:32:37 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

Just character bios, EULA and credits. Alright I'm gonna start playing now, but I' going into practice mode with the default roster (I'll post the default roster in a bit; meaning excluding anyone who may start out locked). If you have any questions about a character, just ask and I'll pop into practice mode with them since I'm getting used to the game.

Thanks.
What are EULA's?

Also can you please answer the combat trial question? How many are there for generic and specific characters? It's the one thing we know next to nothing about.

EULAs are just legal stuff that are in every game manual, don't pirate, don't hack, etc.

- The are 84 Combat Trial Goals in all.

- Each character has a set of trial goals per difficulty (HERO, LEGEND, ALL-STAR)

- General CTs are stuff like completing blocking drills, avoiding level hazzards, etc. There are 10 of these.
---
PSN ID: AnarchyDagger23
#39blaze19_0XPosted 11/17/2012 10:34:31 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

Thanks.
What are EULA's?

EULAs are just legal stuff that are in every game manual, don't pirate, don't hack, etc.

- The are 84 Combat Trial Goals in all.

- Each character has a set of trial goals per difficulty (HERO, LEGEND, ALL-STAR)

- General CTs are stuff like completing blocking drills, avoiding level hazzards, etc. There are 10 of these.

Wait between all 20 characters there are 84 combat trials? So like 4 trials for each character?

That doesn't sound right........
---
#40Swaggamer9000Posted 11/17/2012 10:36:27 AM
majora999 posted...
ManuKesna posted...
Neemoh posted...

Why is this so damn important to people? Am I the only one with working laptop speakers? Do your TVs not have mute buttons?

I want the music to come from my TV screen!!!! Maybe i want to play the songs that I specifically downloaded on my ps3 to play when Im not feeling the music on a certain game.All immersion is lost when you play the music on something other than the console being used. Plus not everyone has a laptop.