Just got the game... taking questions (SPOILERS)

#61SmallSpockPosted 11/17/2012 12:27:38 PM
Considering most of the 23 trials will likely be simple and similar between characters, that is highly disappointing.
---
http://w11.zetaboards.com/New_Super_Smash_Pros/online/
Looking for a fun place? Go to New Super Smash pros.
#62ManuKesnaPosted 11/17/2012 12:28:30 PM
Considering most of the 23 trials will likely be simple and similar between characters, that is highly disappointing.

oh look! the new wannabe troll in the board!
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#63The New Blueguy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 12:30:11 PM
fanofpsallstars posted...
ok since u didnt answer me on heihachi tell me about the icons does third party franchises have icons and if yes how many?

Yes, they do. I just unlocked one for Raiden. I'm not sure how many they have yet though.
---
PSN ID: AnarchyDagger23
#64fanofpsallstarsPosted 11/17/2012 12:31:00 PM
The New Blueguy posted...
ok since u didnt answer me on heihachi tell me about the icons does third party franchises have icons and if yes how many?

Yes, they do. I just unlocked one for Raiden. I'm not sure how many they have yet though.

i mean does it have snake icon or something? it says the franchise on the locked ones
---
wesker for playstation all stars
also this guy http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=25245353 is a troll
#65The New Blueguy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 12:32:48 PM
ZeroGravity38 posted...
Does snake appear in raidens story?
Is there an option to edit colors of characters?
Can you choose the rival stage or final boss stage online and offline?

I just started Raiden's story so I'll see but basically every character seems to just be trying to figure out what happened and get back to their world. Raiden said in his opening monologue that were people he was sent to help but I'll have to play more.
---
#66GuitaristMattPosted 11/17/2012 12:33:55 PM
Ok, so does the cross buy come inside the game case?
---
"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's Undeniable."
Self Proclaimed Matt of your board
#67Alpha-Male22Posted 11/17/2012 12:34:07 PM
Hello, thank you for doing this, I'd really appreciate details on specific character trials: what are those like? What are the objectives?

How deep is the stat tracking in this game? Is there anyway you can take screen shots to post on here?

Can you please detail the depth of customization for game modes? Can we turn off certain super levels, for instance? Can we turn off STAGE TRANSITIONS? Meaning, playing a stage without the crossovers taking effect.

Thank you
#68dabuzPosted 11/17/2012 12:34:13 PM
Is there a ranked 1v1 mode online?
---
Looking for a competitive hub when Playstation All Star Battle Royale comes out? Visit this site: http://allstararena.com/
#69The New Blueguy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 12:35:20 PM

i mean does it have snake icon or something? it says the franchise on the locked ones

Well the one I just unlocked just had Raiden doing a kick pose.
---
#70Alpha-Male22Posted 11/17/2012 12:35:39 PM
ZeroGravity38 posted...
Does snake appear in raidens story?
Is there an option to edit colors of characters?
Can you choose the rival stage or final boss stage online and offline?

I just started Raiden's story so I'll see but basically every character seems to just be trying to figure out what happened and get back to their world. Raiden said in his opening monologue that were people he was sent to help but I'll have to play more.

In regards to the story, is there a character cutscene AFTER you fight your rival? Or do you just move on to the boss fight? Surely there is a cutscene for the final boss. And, can you confirm that the outro is the same as the intro (Hand drawn cutscene as opposed to cinematic)