Just got the game... taking questions (SPOILERS)

#81fanofpsallstarsPosted 11/17/2012 1:25:56 PM
oh um how custom soundtrack works can u tell us?
---
wesker for playstation all stars
also this guy http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=25245353 is a troll
#82ManuKesnaPosted 11/17/2012 1:32:53 PM

blaze19_0X posted...
Another few questions if you don't mind.

What are the training options like?

On the back of the game cover it says custom music. Does that mean you can play music from the XMB while in game? People have been assuming that's what it means but it'd be nice to get a confirmation.

The training options are standard empty arena just practice your own moves kind of thing, with options to add players either human or CPU. Also there are options to control what CPU does (jumping, blocking, crouching, normal fighting, etc.). Pick the stage, turn level hazzards and items on and off, etc. If you can play custom music or take screens via XMB, I see no way to do either. I tried to go to both the picture and music sections of the XMB and it tells me I have to quit the game to use them.

---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#83fanofpsallstarsPosted 11/17/2012 1:42:28 PM
ManuKesna posted...

blaze19_0X posted...
Another few questions if you don't mind.

What are the training options like?

On the back of the game cover it says custom music. Does that mean you can play music from the XMB while in game? People have been assuming that's what it means but it'd be nice to get a confirmation.

The training options are standard empty arena just practice your own moves kind of thing, with options to add players either human or CPU. Also there are options to control what CPU does (jumping, blocking, crouching, normal fighting, etc.). Pick the stage, turn level hazzards and items on and off, etc. If you can play custom music or take screens via XMB, I see no way to do either. I tried to go to both the picture and music sections of the XMB and it tells me I have to quit the game to use them.

oh ok i see now thanks
---
wesker for playstation all stars
also this guy http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=25245353 is a troll
#84Rikudo-PeinPosted 11/17/2012 1:43:35 PM
Can a 2nd/3rd/4th player play as CPU in training mode?
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "
#85blaze19_0XPosted 11/17/2012 1:58:08 PM
Rikudo-Pein posted...

Yes, he just confirmed this.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#86Alpha-Male22Posted 11/17/2012 1:58:41 PM
Can you please answer my questions from the previous two pages regarding game customization, specific trial goals, and statistic tracking please?
#87da1on2Posted 11/17/2012 2:06:09 PM
pixel378 posted...
Can you confirm or deconfirm if there is a King of the hill or capture the flag mode?

Im thinking no since absolutely nothing has been said about it but it was a big rumor going on and "Confirmed" by the Pal gal.

Those were probably just remnants of scrapped ideas earlier in the game's development. Omar has said before that the game was not always a fighting game.
---
Systemwars.com has much more intelligent people than GameFaqs. Post there.
#88Charizard18Posted 11/17/2012 2:44:13 PM
majora999 posted...
ManuKesna posted...
The New Blueguy posted...
Neemoh posted...
Is there really a custom soundtrack option?

Nope. None that I can see. The level music seems like techno-fused mashups of the characters trademark tunes. Just heard this eletronica mix of the Uncharted theme.

So you cant go to the XMB midgame and listen to your own music? :(

Why is this so damn important to people? Am I the only one with working laptop speakers? Do your TVs not have mute buttons?

MAJORAAAA!!!!! :D
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Help Robbit make it into the PSAS dlc roster! http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#89Haku125Posted 11/17/2012 2:50:35 PM
What did i say? I TOLD YOU that snake wouldnt be part of raiden's story. So i guess he could be DLC
---
Superbot: 20 characters is our launch roster SNARF SNARF
#90Rikudo-PeinPosted 11/17/2012 2:53:42 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Rikudo-Pein posted...

Yes, he just confirmed this.

Oh ok thanks! That's great!
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "