What character are you most SURPRISED isn't on the roster?

#41JunDagekiPosted 11/17/2012 3:10:10 PM
Resistance and Lighting
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#42soothsayer77Posted 11/17/2012 3:23:37 PM
LTJpunk posted...

If you were in charage of Metal Gear, and you had the option to go with Raiden, which would give your free advertising for the Revengeance game that's upcoming, or go with Snake, which gains you nothing, which would you choose?

I'm not saying it doesn't make sense for Konami, it just wasn't expected. Especially considering Snake's long history with the PS and that tweet.
#43NightMareBunnyPosted 11/17/2012 3:28:59 PM
sandman9900 posted...
NightMareBunny posted...
Crash Bandicoot...Seriously the license to the character isn't being used at all...and he was playstation's mascot from the beginning

it's almost a crime to have a game called playstation all stars without him third party or not Crash Bandicoot was Sony's Mario

I came here to say Crash, he was the original playstation mascot.

he was even in pizza hut commercials for awhile....don't recall dante kratos or nathan drake advertising for something like that
---
JUS FC:347983426961
Diamond FC:4167-0966-1829
#44fisheye11Posted 11/17/2012 3:31:35 PM
wander is really the only character i'm surprised isn't in it.
---
When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.
#45SantaeidPosted 11/17/2012 3:32:27 PM
I am most surprised no Ubisoft like Ezio or Connor because I thought Sony and Ubi had a thing going due to the last few AC games coming with extra missions and the whole AC3 bundle, and the liberation bundle, and the Ezio Trilogy.
---
If you like playing games for fun & don't care for KDR then come join my clan. Where peps like u and me can hangout and have fun. http://hobos.comze.com
#46LTJpunk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 3:35:32 PM
antking61 posted...
Honestly? Gabe Logan. The guy's been strong on every Sony console aside from the PS3 and Vita.

Also Dart since fan demand and he was a great rep for the PS1 since it was dominated by JRPGs.

Good call on Gabe Logan.
---
Feed Davey Richards to the Ryback!
#47LTJpunk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 3:36:25 PM
Rau Utu from Mark of Kri is another one, especially since he has an item in the game.
---
#48Dux_XPosted 11/17/2012 3:39:18 PM
Lara

especially with her having a new game coming out, I thought whatever company owns her would use this game as free advertisement.
---
"I'm going to shave...too"-Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005)
#49SnovvbubPosted 11/17/2012 3:44:14 PM
Santaeid posted...
I am most surprised no Ubisoft like Ezio or Connor because I thought Sony and Ubi had a thing going due to the last few AC games coming with extra missions and the whole AC3 bundle, and the liberation bundle, and the Ezio Trilogy.

Why the hell can't people understand that Assassin's Creed is not a PS exclusive, nor did it start with Playstation?

Did the title of this game just fly right over your head?
---
PSN: snovvbub
LittleBigChaos Mechromancer
#50LTJpunk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 3:46:32 PM
Snovvbub posted...
Santaeid posted...

Why the hell can't people understand that Assassin's Creed is not a PS exclusive, nor did it start with Playstation?

Did the title of this game just fly right over your head?

Bioshock.
---