What character are you most SURPRISED isn't on the roster?

#61NewMoonShadowPosted 11/17/2012 5:16:24 PM
sandman9900 posted...
NightMareBunny posted...
Crash Bandicoot...Seriously the license to the character isn't being used at all...and he was playstation's mascot from the beginning

it's almost a crime to have a game called playstation all stars without him third party or not Crash Bandicoot was Sony's Mario

I came here to say Crash, he was the original playstation mascot.

No he wasn't, Sofia from "Battle Arena Toshinden" was the mascot before him.
#62LTJpunk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 5:16:26 PM
Snovvbub posted...
LTJpunk posted...
Frozen-Shadow posted...
Not one jrpg character.

Good. The video game industry has left JRPG's behind, and with good reason.

Still a part of history.

You can't simply leave out parts of history you don't like. To this day, people are trying to do that to the Holocaust. But it has it's grounded place in reality.

I'm terribly sorry if you are one of these people, it would benefit you to seek help.

I've already embarrassed you once in the topic. And now you're doing it to yourself by comparing the exclusion of JRPG's to the Holocaust.
---
Feed Davey Richards to the Ryback!
#63LTJpunk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 5:19:29 PM
diebuster2 posted...
Snovvbub posted...
LTJpunk posted...
Frozen-Shadow posted...
Not one jrpg character.

Still a part of history.

You can't simply leave out parts of history you don't like. To this day, people are trying to do that to the Holocaust. But it has it's grounded place in reality.

I'm terribly sorry if you are one of these people, it would benefit you to seek help.

This.

"I can't believe Cloud isn't in the game. It's just like that time 6 million Jews were viciously murdered!"
---
#64Eternal_StrikePosted 11/17/2012 5:19:43 PM
ico and wander
#65tinfoil21Posted 11/17/2012 5:21:27 PM
Um... Crash? I would still love to have him in, even if there are no plans. He would nearly complete this roster for me, because I loved the Crash series. Also, why doesn't Activision want money? They practically killed the name, and they might as well do something with it.

Unless this is some DLC stunt the SuperBot is pulling. Which in that case, I wouldn't mind. It brings new players in, and keeps the"vets" from leaving. I'd rather have him now though. :P
#66SnovvbubPosted 11/17/2012 5:21:28 PM
LTJpunk posted...
Snovvbub posted...
LTJpunk posted...
Frozen-Shadow posted...
Not one jrpg character.

Still a part of history.

I've already embarrassed you once in the topic. And now you're doing it to yourself by comparing the exclusion of JRPG's to the Holocaust.

I really don't care if there is a trace of JRPG in this game, but history encompasses EVERYTHING in the past, and that is a fact.
---
PSN: snovvbub
LittleBigChaos Mechromancer
#67iDoneGotUPosted 11/17/2012 5:21:32 PM
What happen to Syphon Filter ?
---
Surrender Before ME!
#68LTJpunk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 5:23:38 PM
Snovvbub posted...
LTJpunk posted...
Snovvbub posted...
LTJpunk posted...
Frozen-Shadow posted...
Not one jrpg character.

Still a part of history.

I really don't care if there is a trace of JRPG in this game, but history encompasses EVERYTHING in the past, and that is a fact.

They aren't building a museum, they're making a game that's designed to be popular and make money.

I do find it funny that the "Bioshock started on Playstation!" guy is now an earnest defender of history.
---
#69SnovvbubPosted 11/17/2012 5:28:23 PM
LTJpunk posted...
They aren't building a museum, they're making a game that's designed to be popular and make money.

I do find it funny that the "Bioshock started on Playstation!" guy is now an earnest defender of history.

>game showcasing history of Playstation
>museum showcasing history of anything
>game isn't like museum

K

I do find it funny that the "you can pick and choose what's history" guy can't even defend himself.
---
PSN: snovvbub
LittleBigChaos Mechromancer
#70LTJpunk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 5:31:34 PM
Snovvbub posted...
LTJpunk posted...

>game showcasing history of Playstation
>museum showcasing history of anything
>game isn't like museum

K

I do find it funny that the "you can pick and choose what's history" guy can't even defend himself.

Your intitial premise is faulty that the game is designed to showcase the history of Playstation.

JRPG guys aren't in the game.

All the defense that's needed. Now start your comparison of me to Hitler, because that's your next move.
---