What character are you most SURPRISED isn't on the roster?

#71fawfulmark2Posted 11/17/2012 4:35:51 PM
any team ICO character.
---
Official Pipo Snake of the PAS board.
#72SnovvbubPosted 11/17/2012 4:37:36 PM
LTJpunk posted...
Snovvbub posted...
LTJpunk posted...
They aren't building a museum, they're making a game that's designed to be popular and make money.

I do find it funny that the "Bioshock started on Playstation!" guy is now an earnest defender of history.

>game showcasing history of Playstation
>museum showcasing history of anything
>game isn't like museum

K

I do find it funny that the "you can pick and choose what's history" guy can't even defend himself.

Your intitial premise is faulty that the game is designed to showcase the history of Playstation.

JRPG guys aren't in the game.

All the defense that's needed. Now start your comparison of me to Hitler, because that's your next move.

A museum about Dinosaurs wouldn't have every single Dinosaur on display. It'd be crowded as hell.
---
PSN: snovvbub
LittleBigChaos Mechromancer
#73ryumidorikoPosted 11/17/2012 4:42:00 PM
not the cahacter itself

but I am surprised that there isn't any single JRPG character in the game be it sony 1st party or other 3rd party. franchise, despite how playstation console are quite well known with their JRPG.
#74KainFourtehPosted 11/17/2012 4:50:40 PM
Lara Croft
Cloud Strife/Squall
Snake
Crash Bandicoot
#75squirrel_boyPosted 11/17/2012 5:05:40 PM
i was honestly expecting a resistence character, with the stages and item it seemed only inevitable. A lot of people have told me that they might have chosen this other representation in lieu of a character, which makes sense if they didnt want another shooter character.

And with snake, i was expecting him because someone said david hayter was involved but i think that was a lie. I have a good feeling that when ground zeroes gets more hype we may have big boss as dlc. And probably when the new tomb raider comes out we will see Lara as dlc too.
#76MegamanRockX2Posted 11/17/2012 5:11:35 PM
Snake, that's it.
---
CombaticusXY: Obama just won, Vajra and then an OTG confirm off of Ohio
#77_krat0s_Posted 11/17/2012 5:12:55 PM
taoxadasa posted...
_krat0s_ posted...
I can understand 1st party, but why you guys are surprised about 3rd party characters is beyond me.

I'm surprised Tomba and a resistance character isn't here.

Tomba is 3rd party, dude.

No, they recently repurchased him under monkeypaw.
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Not changing this until Tomba is revealed for PSASBR 7/30/12
IcyFlamez's "K" count: 76
#78DrakoVongola1Posted 11/17/2012 5:20:59 PM
Old Dante, Crash, and Spyro.
---
I hate religion, but I love Jesus.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#79SkaigearPosted 11/17/2012 5:24:46 PM
Wander
Ico
Chimera

Pretty much any first party characters that's from a popular game. People who expect Sora and Cloud are delusional.
---
Pokemon Diamond Friend Code: 2878 6063 3010
#80CHADbombPosted 11/17/2012 5:53:58 PM
any character from Heavy Rain
---
Gamertag - Dr Chadster, PSN - MrB1G