The lack of Rouge Galaxy talk on the net is kind of sad

#1SuplexKirbyPosted 11/17/2012 10:02:45 PM
Isn't that game also first party? Anyway I would like to see Lilika in because she look cool and dig her design and has nice outfits.
#2blaze19_0XPosted 11/17/2012 10:04:33 PM(edited)
Rouge Galaxy unfortunately had the misfortune of being a niche game produced on the most successful video game console of all time.

Which means it's overshadowed by countless other RPGs and games in general.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#3EsperStarrPosted 11/17/2012 10:04:52 PM
I've been talking baout this.
i REALY want a DC or DC2 rep or Rogue Galaxy rep. I have over 100+ hours on that game...Honestly it's a game I think has infinite play time XD
#4heartlesshero17Posted 11/17/2012 10:05:12 PM
Rogue galaxy is one of my favorite RPGS on the ps2. Would love more games like that
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#5GuitaristMattPosted 11/17/2012 10:18:15 PM
I feel horrible for never playing such a good looking game! Oh wow! Ok looking for it at gamestop.
---
"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's Undeniable."
Self Proclaimed Matt of your board
#6jeremy21642Posted 11/17/2012 10:21:12 PM
Fantastic game but not popular enough to warrant a spot on the roster.
---
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft
#7nclrwntrPosted 11/18/2012 4:26:16 AM
What's sad is you don't know how to spell the title properly. Considering it's one of your favourite games, it makes it doubly sad.
#8diabolicalPosted 11/18/2012 4:31:06 AM
The lack of any Dark Cloud talk is even sadder.

Dark Cloud 2 is one of my all-time favorite PS exclusives. Any representative from it would be a welcomed addition. I hate DLC, but I'd buy that s***.
#9EsperStarrPosted 11/18/2012 5:50:22 AM
diabolical posted...
The lack of any Dark Cloud talk is even sadder.

Dark Cloud 2 is one of my all-time favorite PS exclusives. Any representative from it would be a welcomed addition. I hate DLC, but I'd buy that s***.

well alot of people were requesting dc and dc2 repay with I thinkToan being in the top.

Dc2 was as AMACIN (Sorry...quoting a reviewer for vitas need for LOL).

C BUTrogue galaxy I think is a great evolution. I would want... Toan, max, dc2 girl (fOrget her name at the moment), jaster or Kisala for personal choices.

Gameplay for diversity: dc2 girl, Kilika, Kisala, Steve, or anyone from FG who isn't Jaster or Steven Blum. I awakened and posted here but going back to sleep. My memory has not caught up yet
#10The New BlueguyPosted 11/18/2012 6:29:36 AM
I swear for the longest time I thought I was the only person who played RG. Why the hell did it not get a sequel? That game was amazing and even then FF had burnt me out on JRPGs and yet I couldn't put that game down. The weapon crafting system was amazing!
---
PSN ID: AnarchyDagger23