Hundreds of hours of content

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 11/18/2012 7:00:38 AM
Killian has great news for those looking for a deep experience with All-Stars. When pressed about single-player content in particular, Killian said that “Beyond arcade mode with intros, endings, and rival cut-scenes for every character and all the multiplayer stuff, All-Stars has tons of interesting challenges and trials (both overall trials and character-specific stuff). Certainly it’s hundreds of hours of content there, and a very extensive set of unlocks, from titles, to taunts, to character-specific intro and outro moves, musical themes, badgets, etc.”

In other words, it looks like All-Stars has a whole lot of content within.
#2NeemohPosted 11/18/2012 7:01:23 AM
I hope so, the game is lacking in so many areas...
#3LuminescentRulePosted 11/18/2012 7:03:41 AM
So, can we expect something like MK in terms of content?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#4Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 7:03:49 AM
im a bit disapointed with what ive seen in storymode which was only ratchet and clank, but they didnt use full motion video, just comic-like cutscenes like gravity rush.
#5ChiefColePosted 11/18/2012 7:04:09 AM
Neemoh posted...
I hope so, the game is lacking in so many areas...

Like what?
#6iDoneGotUPosted 11/18/2012 7:08:58 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
im a bit disapointed with what ive seen in storymode which was only ratchet and clank, but they didnt use full motion video, just comic-like cutscenes like gravity rush.

I believe that's for all characters...Even Kratos's cutscenes are like comics.
---
Surrender Before ME!
#7LuminescentRulePosted 11/18/2012 7:09:52 AM
I hope stuff like "get 1000 kills" isn't what he's talking about. That's a lame way of getting hundreds of hours of content. Which makes me think that that's exactly how they did it.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#8The New BlueguyPosted 11/18/2012 7:14:27 AM
Yeah, I can comment on this. It is a lot of content but to be clear it`s meant to let players get the most of every character in the game. Completing all the character goals especially the All-Stars very quickly breaks the "well this guy's my main guy" mentality. I mean I can tell with me that my mains are probably Raiden and Nariko but my wife for example, loves Sackboy who is one of the obscure "think outside of a fighting game" characters that I'm hoping to master. Fat Princess is another that I haven't got the hang of yet and trust me, once you get into completing all their goals you'll really exercise which characters style is best for you all while unlock a lot of stuff. My biggest complaint is that icons and nameplates are cool but I would have liked unlockable characters and stages too. There are none unfortunately.
---
PSN ID: AnarchyDagger23
#9Haku125Posted 11/18/2012 7:14:29 AM
WHO BUYS A FIGHTING GAME FOR THE STORY????
---
Superbot: 20 characters is our launch roster SNARF SNARF
#10Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 7:15:52 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
I hope stuff like "get 1000 kills" isn't what he's talking about. That's a lame way of getting hundreds of hours of content. Which makes me think that that's exactly how they did it.

IGN said the trophies for this game are clear cut and arent overly difficult to get. complete storymode with all characters, play online, get certain numbers of kills ect.