Hundreds of hours of content

#11doraemonllh1989Posted 11/18/2012 7:17:38 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
So, can we expect something like MK in terms of content?

MK?content?

Did you actually play the game?

tell me what content does the game has?

the unlocks?99% are just arts and useless things /facepalm
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#12NeemohPosted 11/18/2012 7:17:58 AM
ChiefCole posted...
Neemoh posted...
I hope so, the game is lacking in so many areas...

Like what?

For a late-2012 game that costs $60, this game lacks presentation. IPhone games have better-looking menus, the minions look terrible, the "story" in story mode is just a bunch of static images with a very very short cutscene.

Most of the unlockables are just text (titles), a lot of the supers look the same, there are only 19 characters (as of now), the graphics could look a lot better...I could go on and on.

Keep in mind that Sony assigned an entire company SPECIFICALLY for making this one game.
#13LuminescentRulePosted 11/18/2012 7:22:28 AM
What kind of idiot still thinks that this is a traditional fighting game with characters who do not have a backstory?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#14Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 7:25:20 AM
Neemoh posted...
ChiefCole posted...
Neemoh posted...

Like what?

For a late-2012 game that costs $60, this game lacks presentation. IPhone games have better-looking menus, the minions look terrible, the "story" in story mode is just a bunch of static images with a very very short cutscene.

Most of the unlockables are just text (titles), a lot of the supers look the same, there are only 19 characters (as of now), the graphics could look a lot better...I could go on and on.

Keep in mind that Sony assigned an entire company SPECIFICALLY for making this one game.

theres 20 characters but i agree with you i see the same. this game is severely lacking..seems like it was made for ps vita first and foremost, and then thrown on ps3, because it def isnt using the entire disc.
#15LuminescentRulePosted 11/18/2012 7:27:01 AM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
So, can we expect something like MK in terms of content?

MK?content?

Did you actually play the game?

tell me what content does the game has?

the unlocks?99% are just arts and useless things /facepalm

MK9 also has a story mode and the challenge tower.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#16NeemohPosted 11/18/2012 7:32:56 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Neemoh posted...
ChiefCole posted...
Neemoh posted...

Like what?

theres 20 characters but i agree with you i see the same. this game is severely lacking..seems like it was made for ps vita first and foremost, and then thrown on ps3, because it def isnt using the entire disc.

To me there's 19 characters...clones don't count. And yeah, this game does feel like a handheld title (when it comes to content). But even the Vita can do much more.

Superbot could've done so much more...
#17EffectAndCausePosted 11/18/2012 7:50:25 AM
"To me there's 19 characters...clones don't count."

Troll confirmed. They play completely different.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/wbdq12.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2usuzi9.gif
#18NeemohPosted 11/18/2012 7:52:53 AM
EffectAndCause posted...
"To me there's 19 characters...clones don't count."

Troll confirmed. They play completely different.

Still the same character. And if having an opinion makes me a troll, then you are one too.
They could've had a completely different character take up that 20th spot, but no. Just another Cole.
#19EffectAndCausePosted 11/18/2012 7:57:27 AM
Lol, so you'd rather have spots taken by fighters that are different characters but play the same like in Smash?

Cool bro.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/wbdq12.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2usuzi9.gif
#20NeemohPosted 11/18/2012 8:02:14 AM
EffectAndCause posted...
Lol, so you'd rather have spots taken by fighters that are different characters but play the same like in Smash?

Cool bro.

No, different characters that play differently. Oh, and no one mentioned Smash.

hurr