Hundreds of hours of content

#21LuminescentRulePosted 11/18/2012 8:05:19 AM
Lol, so you'd rather have spots taken by fighters that are different characters but play the same like in Smash?

Cool bro.

Told you - fanboys always try to make up excuses.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#22EffectAndCausePosted 11/18/2012 8:06:59 AM
Cole and Evil Cole is the central theme of inFamous, deciding which path you take. They're two different personalities with two different moves, if any character having two slots makes sense, it's Cole.

You're literally upset over a skin. If Evil Cole had a different skin that happened to be a different character, you'd be happy. The fact that he plays totally differently (which is what actually matters) isn't enough. Lol.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/wbdq12.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2usuzi9.gif
#23doraemonllh1989Posted 11/18/2012 8:07:48 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
doraemonllh1989 posted...
So, can we expect something like MK in terms of content?

MK?content?

Did you actually play the game?

tell me what content does the game has?

the unlocks?99% are just arts and useless things /facepalm

MK9 also has a story mode and the challenge tower.

so 2 of them consider a lot?

and the challenge tower have ALOT of repeat challenges xD

jeez this game doesnt even have a PROPER VS CPU MODE,which is a fighting game basic mode
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#24Vanitas_RemnantPosted 11/18/2012 8:08:14 AM
Neemoh posted...
EffectAndCause posted...
"To me there's 19 characters...clones don't count."

Troll confirmed. They play completely different.

Still the same character. And if having an opinion makes me a troll, then you are one too.
They could've had a completely different character take up that 20th spot, but no. Just another Cole.

Well, Suckerpunch requested it, can't do much about that :/
---
I feel a draft on my butt
#25NeemohPosted 11/18/2012 8:10:25 AM
EffectAndCause posted...
Cole and Evil Cole is the central theme of inFamous, deciding which path you take. They're two different personalities with two different moves, if any character having two slots makes sense, it's Cole.

You're literally upset over a skin. If Evil Cole had a different skin that happened to be a different character, you'd be happy. The fact that he plays totally differently (which is what actually matters) isn't enough. Lol.

Still the same character. You seem to be missing the point. It's Cole. No matter which skin you pick. They wasted a character slot. They could've put another character that reps a different franchise. For a roster this small, it's fair to say that is a disappointment.
#26NeemohPosted 11/18/2012 8:11:27 AM
Lol, so you'd rather have spots taken by fighters that are different characters but play the same like in Smash?

Cool bro.

Agreed. Everytime someone makes ANY kind of complaint, even legitimate ones, the fanboys go crazy and immediately label you a troll.
#27howiehiewPosted 11/18/2012 8:12:35 AM
Neemoh posted...

Cool bro.

Agreed. Everytime someone makes ANY kind of complaint, even legitimate ones, the fanboys go crazy and immediately label you a troll.

But they aren't clones. This has been established ages ago. Get over it.
---
"Violent video games don't create psychopaths, video games make psychopaths more creative"
#28sworderPosted 11/18/2012 8:14:12 AM
Neemoh posted...
Still the same character. You seem to be missing the point. It's Cole. No matter which skin you pick. They wasted a character slot. They could've put another character that reps a different franchise. For a roster this small, it's fair to say that is a disappointment.

No one is saying it's not Cole. Yes it is Cole. Yes he has a different moveset. So even if you want to get away with 19 different characters (which is true), there are 20 different movesets (which is what matters).
#29Vanitas_RemnantPosted 11/18/2012 8:15:09 AM
Neemoh posted...

Cool bro.

Haven't you ever heard? If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all! :D
---
I feel a draft on my butt
#30EffectAndCausePosted 11/18/2012 8:15:38 AM
Neemoh posted...

Cool bro.

Anytime a troll trolls and they get corrected, the correcter is labelled as a fanboy.

That's what's actually happening here.

A "clone" means they're exactly the same. They are the same person, and that's it. Everything else is different. And it makes sense with the plot of inFamous, since that's what the game is all about. It's not like they tacked on Dr. Mario or Toon Link, they have two Coles because there ARE two Coles in the game.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/wbdq12.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2usuzi9.gif