Hundreds of hours of content

#31NeemohPosted 11/18/2012 8:16:18 AM
sworder posted...
Neemoh posted...
Still the same character. You seem to be missing the point. It's Cole. No matter which skin you pick. They wasted a character slot. They could've put another character that reps a different franchise. For a roster this small, it's fair to say that is a disappointment.

No one is saying it's not Cole. Yes it is Cole. Yes he has a different moveset. So even if you want to get away with 19 different characters (which is true), there are 20 different movesets (which is what matters).

Yes I'm glad you got the point. I never said the movesets didn't matter. All I was trying to say was they're the same characters. Which in my book means clone.
#32360ChambersPosted 11/18/2012 8:18:13 AM
Neemoh posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Neemoh posted...
ChiefCole posted...
Neemoh posted...
I hope so, the game is lacking in so many areas...

Like what?

For a late-2012 game that costs $60, this game lacks presentation. IPhone games have better-looking menus, the minions look terrible, the "story" in story mode is just a bunch of static images with a very very short cutscene.

Most of the unlockables are just text (titles), a lot of the supers look the same, there are only 19 characters (as of now), the graphics could look a lot better...I could go on and on.

Keep in mind that Sony assigned an entire company SPECIFICALLY for making this one game.

theres 20 characters but i agree with you i see the same. this game is severely lacking..seems like it was made for ps vita first and foremost, and then thrown on ps3, because it def isnt using the entire disc.

To me there's 19 characters...clones don't count. And yeah, this game does feel like a handheld title (when it comes to content). But even the Vita can do much more.

Superbot could've done so much more...

Im pretty sure most of their work went in to balancing the characters and things like that , but we'll have to wait and see about that
---
Travis Touchdown for SSB4!
#33NeemohPosted 11/18/2012 8:19:20 AM
EffectAndCause posted...
Anytime a troll trolls and they get corrected, the correcter is labelled as a fanboy.

That's what's actually happening here.

A "clone" means they're exactly the same. They are the same person, and that's it. Everything else is different. And it makes sense with the plot of inFamous, since that's what the game is all about. It's not like they tacked on Dr. Mario or Toon Link, they have two Coles because there ARE two Coles in the game.

Except no one here is trolling and no one here got called a fanboy. There are trolls and fanboys in every board, this one is no exception.

Oh, and there's only one Cole in the game. Having 2 paths to follow doesn't mean that there are multiple characters.
#34EffectAndCausePosted 11/18/2012 8:22:40 AM
When those two paths completely change his look, personality and attacks. Yes, it certainly does.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/wbdq12.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2usuzi9.gif
#35IrokouPosted 11/18/2012 8:22:44 AM
Neemoh posted...
sworder posted...
Neemoh posted...
Still the same character. You seem to be missing the point. It's Cole. No matter which skin you pick. They wasted a character slot. They could've put another character that reps a different franchise. For a roster this small, it's fair to say that is a disappointment.

No one is saying it's not Cole. Yes it is Cole. Yes he has a different moveset. So even if you want to get away with 19 different characters (which is true), there are 20 different movesets (which is what matters).

Yes I'm glad you got the point. I never said the movesets didn't matter. All I was trying to say was they're the same characters. Which in my book means clone.

Hrm well if you think the movsets matter then how is evil cole a "wasted slot" (Better to say development time). You seem to aknowlage the differences between the coles, so how is he a waste if they could get no other characters :(
#36JunDagekiPosted 11/18/2012 8:23:01 AM
WHO BUYS A FIGHTING GAME FOR THE STORY????

Nobody even implied that.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#37EffectAndCausePosted 11/18/2012 8:24:56 AM
It'd be like complaining that having Majin Buu and Kid Buu in a game is wasting a slot. They're technically the same character, but in wildly different forms and completely different in every way.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/wbdq12.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2usuzi9.gif
#38IrokouPosted 11/18/2012 8:25:59 AM
EffectAndCause posted...
It'd be like complaining that having Majin Buu and Kid Buu in a game is wasting a slot. They're technically the same character, but in wildly different forms and completely different in every way.

Agreed.
#39NeemohPosted 11/18/2012 8:26:24 AM
Irokou posted...
Hrm well if you think the movsets matter then how is evil cole a "wasted slot" (Better to say development time). You seem to aknowlage the differences between the coles, so how is he a waste if they could get no other characters :(

Wasted because a roster as small as this could've used a different character that reps a different franchise. That's all. I'm aware of the different movesets, but they're still both Cole. Same characters no matter what.
#40LuminescentRulePosted 11/18/2012 8:31:03 AM
so 2 of them consider a lot?

and the challenge tower have ALOT of repeat challenges xD

jeez this game doesnt even have a PROPER VS CPU MODE,which is a fighting game basic mode

2? Is that how you quantity story mode and the challenge tower? There's 2 content? Is that what you say? Seriously stop being a fanboy and look at what PSASBR offers in terms of content and polish. Not a whole lot. And I think that will be reflected in the game's reviews and sales.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png