Hundreds of hours of content

#61EffectAndCausePosted 11/18/2012 8:50:54 AM
"Give me one good reason why it isn't a valid choice. Instead of comparing apples to oranges."

Because it's obviously superior, (like Crash and Spyro are obviously bigger names than Fat Princess and Big Daddy), so it's not a valid comparison against the other two, which both have a pro and con.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/wbdq12.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2usuzi9.gif
#62IrokouPosted 11/18/2012 8:52:52 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
so 2 of them consider a lot?

and the challenge tower have ALOT of repeat challenges xD

jeez this game doesnt even have a PROPER VS CPU MODE,which is a fighting game basic mode

2? Is that how you quantity story mode and the challenge tower? There's 2 content? Is that what you say? Seriously stop being a fanboy and look at what PSASBR offers in terms of content and polish. Not a whole lot. And I think that will be reflected in the game's reviews and sales.

You stil didn't aknowlage the points he had against MK (though few). And I would not say the game lacks polish. I will say it's lacking in content compared to brawl but ANY fighting game is lacking by that comparison. (yes I know you did not bring up smash but many people do.)

He went off on a tangent. Why take the negatives of MK or SSBB when you can take the positives and learn from them? At the end of the day, PSASBR lacks content. And yes, it does lack polish. It also lacks soul.

Well I do agree on the learning from other games point but you act as though this game may as well get a 4/10. Can you name at least one good thing about this game? :/
#63howiehiewPosted 11/18/2012 8:55:10 AM
<

Give me one good reason why it isn't a valid choice. Instead of comparing apples to oranges.

Because you're comparing something with an obvious flaw with an ideal. if you blow the two coles thing out of proportion by making them all the same person and then compare it to what could be considered perfect, it would just be biased and make the two coles thing seem bigger than what it really is.
---
"Violent video games don't create psychopaths, video games make psychopaths more creative"
#64LuminescentRulePosted 11/18/2012 9:00:47 AM
howiehiew posted...
<

Give me one good reason why it isn't a valid choice. Instead of comparing apples to oranges.

Because you're comparing something with an obvious flaw with an ideal. if you blow the two coles thing out of proportion by making them all the same person and then compare it to what could be considered perfect, it would just be biased and make the two coles thing seem bigger than what it really is.

That ideal isn't something that's impossible. We're not talking about making the most powerful car in the world for $10k. We're talking about the devs making a sensible, conscious decision to just do the development work for 1 character.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#65LuminescentRulePosted 11/18/2012 9:01:26 AM
Irokou posted...
so 2 of them consider a lot?

and the challenge tower have ALOT of repeat challenges xD

jeez this game doesnt even have a PROPER VS CPU MODE,which is a fighting game basic mode

2? Is that how you quantity story mode and the challenge tower? There's 2 content? Is that what you say? Seriously stop being a fanboy and look at what PSASBR offers in terms of content and polish. Not a whole lot. And I think that will be reflected in the game's reviews and sales.

You stil didn't aknowlage the points he had against MK (though few). And I would not say the game lacks polish. I will say it's lacking in content compared to brawl but ANY fighting game is lacking by that comparison. (yes I know you did not bring up smash but many people do.)

He went off on a tangent. Why take the negatives of MK or SSBB when you can take the positives and learn from them? At the end of the day, PSASBR lacks content. And yes, it does lack polish. It also lacks soul.

Well I do agree on the learning from other games point but you act as though this game may as well get a 4/10. Can you name at least one good thing about this game? :/

It's a 6/10 game because the core gameplay is good.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#66Fayt16Posted 11/18/2012 9:05:38 AM
Haku125 posted...
WHO BUYS A FIGHTING GAME FOR THE STORY????

blazblue/GG players
---
You silly ban you!
PSN: YuukiFayt
#67nclrwntrPosted 11/18/2012 9:31:33 AM
Neemoh posted...
ChiefCole posted...
Neemoh posted...
I hope so, the game is lacking in so many areas...

Like what?

For a late-2012 game that costs $60, this game lacks presentation. IPhone games have better-looking menus, the minions look terrible, the "story" in story mode is just a bunch of static images with a very very short cutscene.

Most of the unlockables are just text (titles), a lot of the supers look the same, there are only 19 characters (as of now), the graphics could look a lot better...I could go on and on.

Keep in mind that Sony assigned an entire company SPECIFICALLY for making this one game.

So if it came out in the middle of 2012 the $60 would be justified in your eyes?
#68NeemohPosted 11/18/2012 9:35:10 AM
nclrwntr posted...
Neemoh posted...
ChiefCole posted...
Neemoh posted...
I hope so, the game is lacking in so many areas...

Like what?

For a late-2012 game that costs $60, this game lacks presentation. IPhone games have better-looking menus, the minions look terrible, the "story" in story mode is just a bunch of static images with a very very short cutscene.

Most of the unlockables are just text (titles), a lot of the supers look the same, there are only 19 characters (as of now), the graphics could look a lot better...I could go on and on.

Keep in mind that Sony assigned an entire company SPECIFICALLY for making this one game.

So if it came out in the middle of 2012 the $60 would be justified in your eyes?

No, if it came out in 2007 it would be justified. Remember, a whole team was selected JUST for this one game. They had a lot of time to work on it. They also could've added more characters, stages and unlockables. Also, this is a 2012 PS3 game. It could've offered a LOT more.
#69wwinterj25Posted 11/18/2012 9:36:51 AM
I'm not reading all this topic and yet again trolls be trollin'. I will however say I'm looking forward to this "hours of content" even if the unlocks are not anything major.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#70NeemohPosted 11/18/2012 9:38:58 AM
wwinterj25 posted...
I'm not reading all this topic and yet again trolls be trollin'. I will however say I'm looking forward to this "hours of content" even if the unlocks are not anything major.

I love how people dismiss legitimate complaints as trolling. I don't want to use the word fanboy here but...