There's no point in the Rivalry system.

#1BigKahn4Posted 11/18/2012 9:07:03 AM
It looks like it was added in at the last second just to add depth in their already lackluster arcade mode.

Besides 96% of the fights have no reason. It is usually like this:

"Hey I'm Dante."

"Hello I'm Nariko."

"Let's fight."

"Okay."

That is literally how EVERY rivalry fight goes.

In my opinion they should of removed it since it ends up hurting the quality of the game. It's just half assed and just there as an excuse to make the Arcade mode look like it has depth to it.

Who agrees with me?
#2Dsurions_WrathPosted 11/18/2012 9:08:04 AM
Meh just a fun little thing. Could have been done better but at least they took the time to do it at all.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#3Vanitas_RemnantPosted 11/18/2012 9:08:42 AM
Better than playing through battles without a rivalry cutscene in my opinion

You should take what you got ;)
---
I feel a draft on my butt
#4BigKahn4(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 9:08:49 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Meh just a fun little thing. Could have been done better but at least they took the time to do it at all.

The time could of been spent on adding characters instead of using it for 50 second cutscenes that are forgettable.
#5AndKevinBaconPosted 11/18/2012 9:08:55 AM
NotKahn4 topic.
#6IrokouPosted 11/18/2012 9:09:18 AM
Y so srys? seriously get over it.
#7TaizukuPosted 11/18/2012 9:09:21 AM
>Has seen 4 rivalries
>THAT'S HOW EVERY RIVALRY GOES
---
~~'~,~'<(@Official Jon Talbain of Za Warudo@)>'~,~'~~
PSN: MobileFlame
#8BigKahn4(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 9:09:51 AM
AndKevinBacon posted...
NotKahn4 topic.

Jesus christ i AM KAHN.

What do I have to do to prove it to you? Say it on Reddit? Answer a question on my formspring? What?
#9AndKevinBaconPosted 11/18/2012 9:10:43 AM
BigKahn4 posted...
AndKevinBacon posted...
NotKahn4 topic.

Jesus christ i AM KAHN.

What do I have to do to prove it to you? Say it on Reddit? Answer a question on my formspring? What?

Yes. You haven't done that for this account.
#10Fayt16Posted 11/18/2012 9:11:23 AM
I took a dive with this game...I didnt really wanna buy it at all...but the "get a psvita copy for free for preordering the ps3 one" got me...

I expected from the very beginning that the rivalries were gonna suck...fat princess vs evil cole? why not pit good cole vs evil cole for a cool rivalry between karma issues?

Then theres the arcade mode that doesnt really offer much of anything...so story mode is already boring. why? BECAUSE THERE IS NO STORY...

Wish they had done something like what they did with the last smash game (and I dont even have a wii but I have seen the story mode in that and I loved it...)

At least the MP seems to be good...

I still think 60$ is WAY too much for this bare-bones game
---
You silly ban you!
PSN: YuukiFayt