There's no point in the Rivalry system.

#21nclrwntrPosted 11/18/2012 9:29:09 AM
BigKahn4 posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Meh just a fun little thing. Could have been done better but at least they took the time to do it at all.

The time could of been spent on adding characters instead of using it for 50 second cutscenes that are forgettable.

Right because getting a licensed character, designing it, creating an entire moveset for it, is what could have been done instead of having a completely separate team make short cutscenes. RIGHT.
#22Objection102Posted 11/18/2012 9:29:43 AM
BigKahn4 posted...
ManuKesna posted...
Kat is in LOL

I know she's in your wishlist but she won't be in this game. Only Emmett is in as DLC.

To have to blatantly deny the obvious in order to keep that little bit of pride you have... That's quite sad, actually.

I'd tell you to deal with it, but denial is actually the first stage of acceptance. So at least you understand that she's in.
---
PSN: KJman456
http://psntl.com/cards/KJman456.png
#23AndKevinBaconPosted 11/18/2012 9:30:36 AM
BigKahn4 posted...
AndKevinBacon posted...
BigKahn4 posted...
AndKevinBacon posted...
NotKahn4 topic.

Jesus christ i AM KAHN.

What do I have to do to prove it to you? Say it on Reddit? Answer a question on my formspring? What?

Yes. You haven't done that for this account.

Dammit.

http://www.formspring.me/BigKahn

Here. I think this'll show you once and for all that I'm the real Kahn.

Is that really from a sunglasses ad?
#24Capitan_KidPosted 11/18/2012 9:34:00 AM
ManuKesna posted...
Kat is in LOL

Betcha feel pretty dumb now ey TC?
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#25BigKahn4(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 9:35:27 AM
Objection102 posted...
BigKahn4 posted...
ManuKesna posted...
Kat is in LOL

I know she's in your wishlist but she won't be in this game. Only Emmett is in as DLC.

To have to blatantly deny the obvious in order to keep that little bit of pride you have... That's quite sad, actually.

I'd tell you to deal with it, but denial is actually the first stage of acceptance. So at least you understand that she's in.

You're the one in denial and not me. I know you want her in but pretending she is in will just make things worse.
#26Objection102Posted 11/18/2012 9:36:43 AM
BigKahn4 posted...
Objection102 posted...
BigKahn4 posted...
ManuKesna posted...
Kat is in LOL

You're the one in denial and not me. I know you want her in but pretending she is in will just make things worse.

So by that logic... Everyone else on the board is in denial, and you're not.

I'm gonna have fun playing against you as Kat :3
---
PSN: KJman456
http://psntl.com/cards/KJman456.png
#27ManuKesnaPosted 11/18/2012 9:47:30 AM
ManuKesna posted...
Kat is in LOL

not really, i couldnt care less for Kat, only played her game a couple of hours in my friends Vita soo try again :o
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna