So, lets discuss our self control involving this game.

#1TheNardDogPosted 11/18/2012 3:44:16 PM
What haven't you seen? I didn't see a still frame from the final fight, endings, rival cutscenes. Non of that. I didn't even see all the on-disk alt costumes, except for Sweet Tooth's and Spike's. I've only seen Ratchet's and Kratos' opening.

So the question is, how much of the game did you spoil for yourself? Did you regret it?
I regretted looking at Kratos'. I think I'll manage to control myself until it comes out and not look at anything else.
---
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
Petition for Robbit (Jumping Flash) in PS All-Stars. Nothing personal required and quick. Please sign!
#2Chzrm3Posted 11/18/2012 3:45:30 PM
There's a few stages I haven't seen videos of at all - Paris (PAWII!), Blackrock, most of Invasion (someone posted a pretty sick gif of the dropship part so I checked that out : D).

I also dodged a bunch of stuff about costumes and minions somehow. I just checked for the ones I really wanted to see. XD
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#3Rikudo-PeinPosted 11/18/2012 3:46:38 PM
I didn't want to watch any story mode videos. But I gave in. And TBH It wasn't that exciting anyway, so I don't care that I did.
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "
#4gamermets11Posted 11/18/2012 3:47:22 PM
Its a fighting game

I looked at everything I could and regret nothing

Only thing I haven't seen really are 4 of the 6 training stages and the Character Trials
#5TheNardDog(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 3:51:12 PM
gamermets11 posted...
Its a fighting game

I looked at everything I could and regret nothing

Only thing I haven't seen really are 4 of the 6 training stages and the Character Trials

I still think everything new in the game is a little cool when you experience it yourself. I haven't seen how a lot of levels work either. Paris and Blackrock come to mind (I care about them more), but probably a few others.
---
Petition for Robbit (Jumping Flash) in PS All-Stars. Nothing personal required and quick. Please sign!
#6AndKevinBaconPosted 11/18/2012 3:56:01 PM(edited)
I haven't seen:
-Ratchet, Good Cole, Heihachi, and Radec's unlockable costumes
-6 of the rivalries
-Any of the endings besides Kratos and Dante
-Any of the openings besides Ratchet, Kratos, and Jak
-Any of the combat trials besides 1 general trial and 3 of Jak's
-4 or 5 of the generic stages
-Any minion besides Kat and Zeke
-Most of the unlockable icon/background stuff
#7SpacePirateKhanPosted 11/18/2012 3:54:27 PM
Not sure if there's stages I haven't seen since I watched the live stream. I saw Jak & Daxer up to the rival scene thanks to the live stream, and I watched the entire Polygon Man boss battle... >_>

Haven't seen what all the minions are/look like, or what like 90% of the unlockables are though.
---
www.change.org/petitions/superbot-make-the-king-of-all-cosmos-a-dlc-character-2
King of all Cosmos (Katamari) for PSASBR!
#8TheNardDog(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 3:56:47 PM
AndKevinBacon posted...
I haven't seen:
-Ratchet, Good Cole, Heihachi, and Radec's unlockable costumes
-6 of the rivalries
-Any of the endings besides Kratos and Dante
-Any of the openings besides Ratchet, Kratos, and Jak
-Any of the combat trials besides 1 general trial and 3 of Jak's

I haven't seen a single minion too. I would've done the same and not looked a rivalry but it was in a trailer.
---
#9X195Posted 11/18/2012 3:59:07 PM
I've seen virtually nothing, except for all the trailers on the official website, "The All-Star" and the "Attract Trailer", and the pre-order costumes.

Oh, and I've played the beta, of course.
---
Call me Mega, Megaman, X, or any variation/combination of the previously stated names.
Official Liu Kang of the PS3 Mortal Kombat board.
#10Objection102Posted 11/18/2012 4:03:00 PM
The only story mode vid I saw was IGN's livestream, so I only know of Ratchet's opening and rival fight scene with Jak. Other than that, and that Heihachi video posted a while ago, I I haven't seen anything story-wise.
---
PSN: KJman456
http://psntl.com/cards/KJman456.png