Anybody else starting to go a bit nuts?

#1Chzrm3Posted 11/18/2012 10:46:47 PM
I dunno how I'm gonna get through the next 24 hours XDDDDDD

It's SO CLOSE and yet so far

After years of wanting this game and then months of knowing it was being made, it's soooooo sOOOOOO SOSOIAOIOSIDOISDI CLOSE!!!!!

AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhH!HH!HHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What are you doing to get through the day? I'm posting here which is a VERY BAD IDEA because it just keeps reminding me how close it is.

I can touch it... I can taste it.... SACKBOY COME TO MEEEEE
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#2xKazeruxPosted 11/18/2012 10:48:21 PM
Don't worry, I am too. Time is going by dreadfully slow being this excited for this game. :c
---
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
Playing: RE6, ACIII, DMC HD, MGS: PW, Borderlands 2, LBP2, RE4, CV: HoD, Dark Souls, Warriors Orochi 2, LoL, PSASBR (soon)
#3ChrisObamaPosted 11/18/2012 10:48:25 PM
Whats to be excited about? We know almost everything about the game. The only thing is exciting is me going online and owning you guys.
---
Ninjas claiming to be Jetplanes but they not, pay homage the founder in the house kid, a MILF hunter ask yo' mama, she can vouch.
#4Charizard18Posted 11/18/2012 10:48:40 PM
@_@ I decided that I'm going to sleep all day today to make it go by faster, and then when I wake up it'll be Tuesday and I can go pick up the game.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Help Robbit make it into the PSAS dlc roster! http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#5Chzrm3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 10:49:21 PM
ChrisObama posted...
Whats to be excited about? We know almost everything about the game. The only thing is exciting is me going online and owning you guys.

Dude I am so excited for you to own me. Like I'm not even joking, if you were just owning me so hard right now I'd be in pure bliss, I want nothing more than your raw, unfettered ownage.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#6JNTTPosted 11/18/2012 10:49:38 PM
Just playing League of Legends till I get sleepy.
Wake up, then do it again.
Hours go flying~
#7EsperStarrPosted 11/18/2012 10:51:32 PM
I haven't been this excited for a game since well my vita XD
So ok wait...
That doesn't count..console
Hmmmm since.....Hmmmm honestly don't remember
#8xKazeruxPosted 11/18/2012 10:53:09 PM
JNTT posted...
Just playing League of Legends till I get sleepy.
Wake up, then do it again.
Hours go flying~

Yeah, I think I'm gonna do that tomorrow to make the time pass by. I just got Ezreal so I'm practicing with him. xD
---
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
Playing: RE6, ACIII, DMC HD, MGS: PW, Borderlands 2, LBP2, RE4, CV: HoD, Dark Souls, Warriors Orochi 2, LoL, PSASBR (soon)
#9SkrallRampagerPosted 11/18/2012 10:58:54 PM
I wish not all the characters had been revealed already.

Should've held back on the full roster IMO.
Not much to be too excited about at this point.

I am very curious to see the reviews, though.
---
Wii Code: 1735-0238-9281-5861
Console Nickname: Ralph444
#10Charizard18Posted 11/18/2012 11:00:59 PM
SkrallRampager posted...
I wish not all the characters had been revealed already.

Should've held back on the full roster IMO.
Not much to be too excited about at this point.

I am very curious to see the reviews, though.

It would've been hard to do that because of the beta leak.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Help Robbit make it into the PSAS dlc roster! http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar