Roster Leak Issues

#1Ace2792Posted 11/18/2012 11:44:17 PM
For those who are complaining about the roster being revealed before release, you have no one to blame but yourself. If you weren't so thirst, refreshing Gamefaqs page every thirty seconds, then you would be surprised to see the characters that made it on day 1.

This is a lesson to all of you thirsty gamers. Put down the laptops, phones, and consoles, and read a BOOK!
---
PSN: Silver_ShadoWolf (Storm 2: Kirin Sasuke and Neji)
GT: ShadoGhostNinja
#2jeremy21642Posted 11/18/2012 11:45:12 PM
Who is complaining abut this?
---
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft
#3DHG_SweepPosted 11/18/2012 11:45:20 PM
Read a what?
#4Ace2792(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 11:47:12 PM
jeremy21642 posted...

Many many people
---
PSN: Silver_ShadoWolf (Storm 2: Kirin Sasuke and Neji)
GT: ShadoGhostNinja
#5blaze19_0XPosted 11/18/2012 11:48:06 PM
The roster being leaked was probably the best thing that happened to this game.

Can you imagine if it wasn't and say the last 8 characters or so were kept secret?

You've seen how unreasonable this board is. Literally the majority would have thought "ooooh I bet they are hiding Crash, Spyro, Snake, Cloud, Lara, Sora!!! Can't wait to see/unlock them! They HAVE to be in the game!".

And then they would have found Evil Cole, Nariko and Raiden.

Yeah..........something tells me that wouldn't have gone well.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#6jeremy21642Posted 11/18/2012 11:48:59 PM
Ace2792 posted...
jeremy21642 posted...

Many many people

Complaining about the roster choice, sure.

Complaining about knowing the entire roster before release? Not so much.
---
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft
#7SelitePosted 11/18/2012 11:49:05 PM
Ace2792 posted...
jeremy21642 posted...

Many many people

Many people are complaining that the leak happened.
---
The only way the upcoming Deadpool film will work is if right at the start they have the real Deadpool kill that freakish experiment from Wolverine Origins.
#8IHeartJessAlbaPosted 11/18/2012 11:49:05 PM
DHG_Sweep posted...
Read a what?

I think he means those things we can buy on our tablets that have way too many words. And sometimes a picture!
---
psn - wokeupinapanic
#9boy_luckPosted 11/18/2012 11:56:40 PM
The only complaint I have on this game is Troll Paul Gale, the crap he spewed, and the idiots that believed him. I hope the Paul Gales of the future know that we don't need idiots like him ruining surprises for the rest of the world. I would have loved to see the roster for the first time maybe a few weeks or days ago so I could be overly hyped for this game. I still love the game and I'm buying the crap out of it, but I can't help but feel exhausted and disappointed at the same time that I knew who the characters were for a long time.

I remember the U/MVC3 days. I actually found out about the game like a month before release and it was freaking awesome. The day I say that Ammy made the cut I screamed like a little girl and peed my pants in pure excitement and joy. I wish I had experienced that feeling for this game, but it was sadly taken away by class A dbags like Paul Gale, AND, as TC points out, my stupid thirst to find out every little detail about this game on forums.

Well, lesson learned. No more board/forum prowling for me! Good day to you all.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied.