Guys, let me just say, before it's all over...

#31vital_tundraPosted 11/19/2012 8:29:14 AM
While I have had some fun on this board I would like to see you guys in game. Definitely need a PSN user adding topic tomorrow.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#32IHeartJessAlbaPosted 11/19/2012 8:37:56 AM
I did my fair share of lurking. So I probably recognize way more of you guys than you recognize me. I really only started posting in the last month or two. I'll continue to post for a while, as I won't be able to get the game for a some time. Money is tight. But a lot of you guys brought laughs and good conversation. A lot of you aggregated the hell out of me. But aside from the constant "dis game sux, it plays bad and you should feel bad!" every. single. day... I've enjoyed my time here. I migrated here after I left the Skyrim boards and wandered around not knowing where I'd end up. And this was a good fit.

Word.
---
psn - wokeupinapanic
#33zxelmanPosted 11/19/2012 8:39:38 AM
It's nice to see some of the lurkers on the board. I knew the votes weren't coming out of thin air or alt accounts.
---
Official Toro of PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale Board
Steam & PSN: Xelorx
#34antking61Posted 11/19/2012 8:46:51 AM
Sure, it's been amusing. What with the "Kat is Black" threads, the endless praise for Parappa the Lame Ass Rapper, the spillover Etnad arguments from the DmC board. Fun board indeed. I'm not even being sarcastic. I LOVE TURMOIL!
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#35soothsayer77Posted 11/19/2012 8:49:01 AM
This board is kind of a terrible place. But when it's not a terrible place, it's definitely been fun.

A few users have been particularly cool.

Chzrm3
AndKevinBacon
IcyFlames
BigKahn (when he was good at trolling at least)
Etroanime
GoodCole

I know there's others, but those are just the names that pop in my head. Thanks for making the wait for this game suck a little less.
#36monkeyprince82Posted 11/19/2012 11:26:00 AM
I've been here the whole ride just lurking but I think I'll miss you most of all Kahn :'(
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#37xKazeruxPosted 11/19/2012 11:30:43 AM
I've only been around for maybe a couple weeks, but this board really has been a whole lot of fun. It'll be sad when/if all the regulars go. :( But I hope to see you all in-game sometime!
---
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
Playing: RE6, ACIII, DMC HD, MGS: PW, Borderlands 2, LBP2, RE4, CV: HoD, Dark Souls, Warriors Orochi 2, LoL, PSASBR (soon)
#38pacpuf7249Posted 11/19/2012 11:30:55 AM
Even though I lurked here only posted about 6 times, I also enjoyed all the various topics about speculating the game's crappiness and the "secret characters" and whatnot.

It's been fun. BYE!
---
Cool Smash is an action movie in where Matrix-and-X-Men-like characters fight in the warehouse that appeared in the first episode of Falling Skies.
#39Retroxgamer0Posted 11/19/2012 11:32:46 AM
Chzrm3 posted...
AndKevinBacon posted...
I prefer And.

LOL

And yeah after all's said and done, it really has been fun here.

In the strangest way, it's a little sad. I know some of you will still be around, but I imagine most will probably never post again. I hadn't realized how fond I'd grown of our little community until now, right as it's about to dissipate. =(

Ahh well, that's life.

lol im still here. remember the good ol' days? when we complained even more than now? rememebr the good ol' days? ahhh..
#40IcyFlamez96Posted 11/19/2012 11:36:23 AM
Well I'll still be here lol
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
# of times krat0s didn't appropriately update my K count: 20+ :'[