Are you getting a midnight launch at your Gamestop?

#1JerichoDarkstarPosted 11/19/2012 8:22:27 AM
Is your Gamestop having a midnight launch, and are you going? - Results (57 votes)
Yes! I'm lucky that my area got enough preorders. And I wouldn't miss it for the world!
15.79% (9 votes)
Yes, my GS is having a midnight launch, but I won't be there.
5.26% (3 votes)
My GS didn't get enough preorders, so there is no midnight launch.
42.11% (24 votes)
Preordered elsewhere, but they are having a midnight launch. I will most definitely be there.
0% (0 votes)
Preordered elsewhere. They are having a midnight launch, but I'm not going.
0% (0 votes)
Preordered elsehwere, but they aren't getting a midnight launch.
8.77% (5 votes)
I preordered online so none of this applies to me =)
28.07% (16 votes)
This poll is now closed.
My GS didn't get enough preorders =(

I. . . am not happy. But, all's well that ends well. Thanksgiving, me and my buds are only going to stop playing long enough to inhale our food.
---
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.
#2SavageTrooperPosted 11/19/2012 8:35:51 AM
Yup, my gamestop said they are. I'm soooooo excited. I'm playing it tonight.
---
PSN: SAVAGETROOPER
#3xPainisCupcakexPosted 11/19/2012 8:48:11 AM
Sort of. My Gamestop is having a midnight launch for Hitman, but they told me I could pick up All Stars anyway. Only 13 more hours!!!
#4JerichoDarkstar(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 8:52:10 AM
xPainisCupcakex posted...
Sort of. My Gamestop is having a midnight launch for Hitman, but they told me I could pick up All Stars anyway. Only 13 more hours!!!

My GS is having neither. They said it was partially due to not enough preorders, and partially due to not enough hours. . . whatever that means. :/

Anyway, my GS rarely. . . RARELY disappoints, so I'm not mad at them or anything. . . but I would have loved to get it tonight.
---
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.
#5tscooktPosted 11/19/2012 8:54:15 AM
My GS said they would have if Thanksgiving and Black Friday weren't the same week as its release but because of that, they are not.
---
PSN: timscook
#6LilCrimsonNemoPosted 11/19/2012 9:12:20 AM
tscookt posted...
My GS said they would have if Thanksgiving and Black Friday weren't the same week as its release but because of that, they are not.

The manager said the same thing to me. It's cause of Thanksgiving and black friday, something about hours and such. So I'll have to get my copy at 8 in the AM tomorrow. I can't wait to play this and Hitman.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7YyBDDL-30&feature=relmfu
Official Sir Little Turd of the Allucaneet Kingdom
#72CRZYPosted 11/19/2012 9:17:32 AM
On a budget, going to wait and checkout the reviews..Probably purchase after finals so I can pay for it with textbook money...haha
#8Retroxgamer0Posted 11/19/2012 9:39:42 AM
idk if theres a midnight launch or not but ill just get my preorder tommorrow morning @ 11.
#9vital_tundraPosted 11/19/2012 9:43:19 AM
I have no clue. First there is a midnight release for CoD. But no midnight release for the Wii U. So my GameStop is super iffy.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#10zxelmanPosted 11/19/2012 9:43:52 AM
PSN for me.
---
Official Toro of PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale Board
Steam & PSN: Xelorx