Do most fighting game carry over all the stages/characters etc..?

#1IcyFlamez96Posted 11/19/2012 9:50:27 AM
Basically topic.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
# of times krat0s didn't appropriately update my K count: 20+ :'[
#2LanoitakudePosted 11/19/2012 9:53:08 AM
I think you may need to better explain your question.

Your topic says "Do most fighting game carry over all the stages/characters etc...?"

Carry over from what? From previous titles? How is this relevant to PSABR?

I will be more than happy to answer your question, if you could please elaborate.
---
Xboxlive/PSN: Lanoitakude
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."
#3TaizukuPosted 11/19/2012 9:53:51 AM
Characters, but usually not stages
---
~~'~,~'<(@Official Jon Talbain of Za Warudo@)>'~,~'~~
PSN: MobileFlame
#4zxelmanPosted 11/19/2012 9:55:02 AM(edited)
I'm assuming he would like to compare other fighting game sequels to this game's sequel.

For the most part, yes, characters do carry over.
---
Official Toro of PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale Board
Steam & PSN: Xelorx
#5MurderShyPosted 11/19/2012 9:55:34 AM
if you mean from newer versions like all star 2 if its made, just characters, everything else gets erased or remade or whatever
#6vital_tundraPosted 11/19/2012 9:59:04 AM
Yeh you might see a few old stages but mostly new. I really hope to see at least 1 stage for each character in the next game as well as at least 1 item from each.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#7taoxadasaPosted 11/19/2012 10:00:37 AM
I know Mortal Kombat commonly reuses stages. They may not be exactly the same design, but they usually have popular stages from past MKs.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#8chiefofsb78Posted 11/19/2012 10:03:09 AM
never stages but for characters it depends on the game anime fighters carry over all characters but not Capcom games, Mortal Kombat, King of Fighters