Just remember, I called it - this game is going to flop

#21Objection102Posted 11/19/2012 3:43:04 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
All jokes aside, you really have to be a very sad, lonely, pathetic person to wish failure on a group of people that have done absolutely nothing to hurt you.

I'm disappointed in you, Lumi. : /

---
PSN: KJman456
http://psntl.com/cards/KJman456.png
#22Smash_ArcPosted 11/19/2012 3:45:12 PM
Objection102 posted...
Chzrm3 posted...
All jokes aside, you really have to be a very sad, lonely, pathetic person to wish failure on a group of people that have done absolutely nothing to hurt you.

I'm disappointed in you, Lumi. : /

This so much. I've never seen trolls like the ones ive seen on this board. Its mindboggling how sad they are. Mostly Lumi here.
---
[Evolved Stand User]
I am thou... thou art I...
#23AndKevinBaconPosted 11/19/2012 3:54:09 PM
Lumi is in love with Sony, so seeing this game flop will actually make him cry and not go to school for a week. Bragging about how he called it will be the only thing keeping him happy, so let the kid have his gloating.
#24LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 4:08:42 PM
Lumi is in love with Sony, so seeing this game flop will actually make him cry and not go to school for a week. Bragging about how he called it will be the only thing keeping him happy, so let the kid have his gloating.

Is that you starting to accept the fact this game is going to bomb?
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#25AndKevinBaconPosted 11/19/2012 4:13:52 PM
LuminescentRule posted...

Is that you starting to accept the fact this game is going to bomb?

I've been thinking this game would underperform for a while now.

I've said this before, but you actually have valid points sometimes. You just present them like a child.
#26Fayt16Posted 11/19/2012 4:22:46 PM
I know this game is gonna flop, why? Because of its sale price, 60$? ITS WAY TOO MUCH for a fighting game...specially one with sucha limited roster when its supposed to be the "brawl of playstation"...

Dont get me wrong but I preordered just to support the games I love not because I think the game is gonna be awesome.
---
You silly ban you!
PSN: YuukiFayt