I ordered from Amazon; hasn't even shipped yet.

#1JohnbobbPosted 11/19/2012 3:40:48 PM
I ordered the game months ago, and it said the game would arrive on the 20th. Just checked the delivery tracker, and they haven't even shipped it. I guess I'm not getting the game tomorrow as planned. Gotta say, I don't know that I'll be preordering from Amazon anymore.
---
PSN/Steam: CheddarBBQ
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqz6jrOvvK1qd3p2to1_500.gif
#2Chzrm3Posted 11/19/2012 3:41:28 PM
Hmm, weird - mine shipped, I got the e-mail a couple hours ago. (I double ordered, PSN and Amazon, just to be sure. Second copy's going to my little cousin XD)
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#3SOLDIER_BankaiPosted 11/19/2012 3:42:50 PM
Obviously, the Amazon delivery ninjas are hiding out to surprise you at 12:01 am.
#4Ludacris01Posted 11/19/2012 3:43:26 PM
I've preordered from Amazon multiple times. It WILL be there on time. They use one day shipping. Also, the online tracker doesn't update immediately, its usually a few hours behind.

But you WILL get it tomorrow, I guarantee it.
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR SONY SMASH
#5taoxadasaPosted 11/19/2012 3:43:47 PM
Mine shipped around 1:00 AM last night.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#6jeremy21642Posted 11/19/2012 3:44:29 PM
Day one shipping.

I got the email at 4am this morning "Your Order has shipped!"
---
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft
#7Shadow2790xPosted 11/19/2012 3:45:03 PM
I stopped buying new releases from Amazon, after they stopped doing Release Date delivery.
---
...You will be screaming: YES! YES! YES!
PSN: Shadow2790x --- "Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"
#8lionhartwolfPosted 11/19/2012 3:45:51 PM
Its probably the single most reason I hate buying games online. Its always a toss up. To be fair though sometimes they ship it right at the close of business the day before and it makes it. Other times its late, and sometimes it even shows up a day early, but mostly it just shows up late. What I do in those cases is just go to my local Gamestop and buy a retail copy and return the copy that eventually ends up in the mail. I know its kind of redundant but thats why I normally just go to the store and pick it up, but sometimes I like to put games on my Best Buy or Amazon CC and you are really at their mercy.
#9SavingParisPosted 11/19/2012 3:45:54 PM
I had it where I pre-ordered and it didn't ship until 11p.m. the day before release.

For this game I pre-ordered it today, got shipped a couple hours later this morning.
#10Ludacris01Posted 11/19/2012 3:47:28 PM
lionhartwolf posted...
Its probably the single most reason I hate buying games online. Its always a toss up. To be fair though sometimes they ship it right at the close of business the day before and it makes it. Other times its late, and sometimes it even shows up a day early, but mostly it just shows up late. What I do in those cases is just go to my local Gamestop and buy a retail copy and return the copy that eventually ends up in the mail. I know its kind of redundant but thats why I normally just go to the store and pick it up, but sometimes I like to put games on my Best Buy or Amazon CC and you are really at their mercy.

Not with Amazon. If you've selected the Release Date Shipping option, it will never be late.
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR SONY SMASH