Curse you gamestop

#1SwagdogPosted 11/19/2012 3:00:30 PM
I hate when they don't have a midnight release for games that I want. I'm stuck getting adequete sleep and waiting til college is done at 2 to play the game. Damn.
---
Psn: Wakaflockamane
#2I_Wanna_CookiePosted 11/19/2012 3:01:49 PM
Im gonna miss class tomorrow. Too bad they arent having a midnight release at my Gamestop either.
---
I'm handsome.
#3lionhartwolfPosted 11/19/2012 3:03:53 PM(edited)
Well unless they have a midnight release every monday night there will be some games that somebody wants that do not have a midnight release. Give the guys a break its the fall season and they practically need a midnight release every single week.
#4Ludacris01Posted 11/19/2012 3:04:20 PM
I work at GameStop. Can't speak for all stores, but we aren't having a midnight release at my store because they want to save the extra hours for Black Friday, which will be opening at midnight.
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR SONY SMASH
#5Swagdog(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 3:07:28 PM
Ludacris01 posted...
I work at GameStop. Can't speak for all stores, but we aren't having a midnight release at my store because they want to save the extra hours for Black Friday, which will be opening at midnight.

Now, this makes sense.

But yeah I go to full time school, and my work shifts go from 5-2 in the morning several nights a week. I have see no problem having the store open late almost every Monday night, til 1am.
---
#6Thunder097Posted 11/19/2012 3:08:04 PM
I'm gonna beg my mom to miss school on wednesday xD
---
Waiting for:Injustice God Among Us,PSASBR and The Last of Us! PSN-Thunder097 Official New Dante of the PSASBR board.
#7Goodbye18000Posted 11/19/2012 3:08:32 PM
Buy it on PSN.
I get it at 10:01 PM cause timezones.
And alts. And theme.
And no going out into the Canadian wilderness in the dead of night.
---
Your favorite Canadian LPer! www.youtube.com/goodbye18000
#8Swagdog(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 3:10:44 PM
Goodbye18000 posted...
Buy it on PSN.
I get it at 10:01 PM cause timezones.
And alts. And theme.
And no going out into the Canadian wilderness in the dead of night.

I'm a hard copy guy, I had a few issues with psn double charging, so unless its dlc only or an addon, ill take the hard copy everytime.
---
#9Ludacris01Posted 11/19/2012 3:15:25 PM(edited)
Swagdog posted...
Ludacris01 posted...

Now, this makes sense.

But yeah I go to full time school, and my work shifts go from 5-2 in the morning several nights a week. I have see no problem having the store open late almost every Monday night, til 1am.

Well again, I can't speak for all stores, but every store in my area always gets very low hours to give out, and a lot of the time, never have enough hours to get through a week. This is usually why most people you see working at GameStop never really work more than twice a week, unless they are an assistant manager or something. I imagine if we stayed open till 1 30AM every Monday, we would have an even bigger shortage of hours.

Blame the upper management
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR SONY SMASH
#10Ace2792Posted 11/19/2012 3:16:18 PM
You people aren't released for the holiday?
---
PSN: Silver_ShadoWolf (Storm 2: Kirin Sasuke and Neji)
GT: ShadoGhostNinja