Curse you gamestop

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Swagdog

Swagdog
4 years ago#1
I hate when they don't have a midnight release for games that I want. I'm stuck getting adequete sleep and waiting til college is done at 2 to play the game. Damn.
Psn: Wakaflockamane

User Info: I_Wanna_Cookie

I_Wanna_Cookie
4 years ago#2
Im gonna miss class tomorrow. Too bad they arent having a midnight release at my Gamestop either.
I'm handsome.

User Info: lionhartwolf

lionhartwolf
4 years ago#3
Well unless they have a midnight release every monday night there will be some games that somebody wants that do not have a midnight release. Give the guys a break its the fall season and they practically need a midnight release every single week.

User Info: Ludacris01

Ludacris01
4 years ago#4
I work at GameStop. Can't speak for all stores, but we aren't having a midnight release at my store because they want to save the extra hours for Black Friday, which will be opening at midnight.
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR SONY SMASH

Swagdog
4 years ago#5
Ludacris01 posted...
I work at GameStop. Can't speak for all stores, but we aren't having a midnight release at my store because they want to save the extra hours for Black Friday, which will be opening at midnight.

Now, this makes sense.

But yeah I go to full time school, and my work shifts go from 5-2 in the morning several nights a week. I have see no problem having the store open late almost every Monday night, til 1am.

User Info: Thunder097

Thunder097
4 years ago#6
I'm gonna beg my mom to miss school on wednesday xD
Waiting for:Injustice God Among Us,PSASBR and The Last of Us! PSN-Thunder097 Official New Dante of the PSASBR board.

User Info: Goodbye18000

Goodbye18000
4 years ago#7
Buy it on PSN.
I get it at 10:01 PM cause timezones.
And alts. And theme.
And no going out into the Canadian wilderness in the dead of night.
Your favorite Canadian LPer! www.youtube.com/goodbye18000

Swagdog
4 years ago#8
Goodbye18000 posted...
Buy it on PSN.
I get it at 10:01 PM cause timezones.
And alts. And theme.
And no going out into the Canadian wilderness in the dead of night.

I'm a hard copy guy, I had a few issues with psn double charging, so unless its dlc only or an addon, ill take the hard copy everytime.

User Info: Ludacris01

Ludacris01
4 years ago#9
Swagdog posted...
Ludacris01 posted...

Now, this makes sense.

But yeah I go to full time school, and my work shifts go from 5-2 in the morning several nights a week. I have see no problem having the store open late almost every Monday night, til 1am.

Well again, I can't speak for all stores, but every store in my area always gets very low hours to give out, and a lot of the time, never have enough hours to get through a week. This is usually why most people you see working at GameStop never really work more than twice a week, unless they are an assistant manager or something. I imagine if we stayed open till 1 30AM every Monday, we would have an even bigger shortage of hours.

Blame the upper management
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR SONY SMASH

User Info: Ace2792

Ace2792
4 years ago#10
You people aren't released for the holiday?
PSN: Silver_ShadoWolf (Storm 2: Kirin Sasuke and Neji)
GT: ShadoGhostNinja

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived