Curse you gamestop

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#11
Ludacris01 posted...
Swagdog posted...
Ludacris01 posted...
I work at GameStop. Can't speak for all stores, but we aren't having a midnight release at my store because they want to save the extra hours for Black Friday, which will be opening at midnight.

Now, this makes sense.

But yeah I go to full time school, and my work shifts go from 5-2 in the morning several nights a week. I have see no problem having the store open late almost every Monday night, til 1am.

Well again, I can't speak for all stores, but every store in my area always gets very low hours to give out, and a lot of the time, never have enough hours to get through a week. This is usually why most people you see working at GameStop never really work more than twice a week, unless they are an assistant manager or something. I imagine if we stayed open till 1 30AM every Monday, we would have an even bigger shortage of hours.

Blame the upper management

Lol i know its upper management, always is. But no joke I've only ever seen 3 people working at my local gamestop. Usually then its still just the same two guys. Bro'ING out with the games behind the counter. Id be envious if I didn't make more cash.
Psn: Wakaflockamane
3 years ago#12
everyone deserves a midnight release ^_^ (-_(0_(-__-)_-)_0)
Lets boogie.. NP: NBA2K13, NCAA13 retro city rampage, AC3 . waiting for: ,PSASBR, *fingers crossed* Sypro HD collection.
3 years ago#13
Ace2792 posted...
You people aren't released for the holiday?

Tuesday is my last day of class, on the elementry kids got off the whole week. No colleges around here did.
Psn: Wakaflockamane

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived