I have it pre-ordered and am getting it tomorrow but...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I have it pre-ordered and am getting it tomorrow but...

User Info: pdizzles125

pdizzles125
4 years ago#1
I'm not hyped... I'm currently having a great time with BO2 (flame shield on) and while the content this game has is GOOD, it feels like there's not enough of it to warrant the $60 purchase.

Fanboys can deny it, and yeah I do want the game, but seriously, it feels like the game offers the bare-minimum for being released in the later years of this generation.
PSASBR
November 20th

User Info: BkzUzi

BkzUzi
4 years ago#2
Don't get it then.

User Info: DaIamar

DaIamar
4 years ago#3
So what?

User Info: Chzrm3

Chzrm3
4 years ago#4
It's understandable. I think most of us expected the roster to be a bit bigger - I was anticipating 24 characters, myself, and even that was my "conservative" estimate haha.

I'm so excited for this game that I'm effectively paying $120 just to make sure I can play it even if PSN poops up, though. XD
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
(message deleted)

User Info: ChrisObama

ChrisObama
4 years ago#6
Lmao look at the fanboys getting butthurt because your enjoying battle field over this game.
Ninjas claiming to be Jetplanes but they not, pay homage the founder in the house kid, a MILF hunter ask yo' mama, she can vouch.

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
4 years ago#7
TheExiled280 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Black Ops II
JUS FC:347983426961
Diamond FC:4167-0966-1829

User Info: PielordX

PielordX
4 years ago#8
If you don't get it tomorrow you'll miss the circle jerk
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass

User Info: waspennator

waspennator
4 years ago#9
Thank you for being actually decent instead of being like "this game was made by the worst company in the world, Omar should burn and die in a hole and everyone who buys it needs to be burnt on an altar that hails Nintendo". This sums up at least 2 of the many arguments made.

User Info: MajesticFerret

MajesticFerret
4 years ago#10
You should have left BO2 out of your post, as it kills any validity about the "value" of a game.

If you want to talk about "bare minimums" let's talk about how Activision throws out the same game with a slightly modified MP and a short as hell SP that's as short as some DLC and the fact that this is consistently a $60 game.
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I have it pre-ordered and am getting it tomorrow but...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived