Playstation Universe

#1assassingriskelPosted 11/19/2012 6:56:06 PM
So in the games story all the PlayStation universes have always been connected?
#2SOLDIER_BankaiPosted 11/19/2012 6:57:59 PM
It does seem odd that they're just making short trips like that rather than them being invited to another dimension by Polygon man or something along those lines.
#3TheExiled280Posted 11/19/2012 6:59:14 PM
don't sweat the small stuff
---
PSN: TheExiled12894 // A Proud Owner of a PlayStation Vita
#4assassingriskel(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 6:59:20 PM
Thats my thought exactly
#5assassingriskel(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 7:00:06 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
don't sweat the small stuff

It does not bother me i just found it odd
#6ConradimusPrimePosted 11/19/2012 7:06:52 PM
Eh. It's no less nonsensical than Smash, where a giant floating hand plays with toys.... And those toys come alive to fight the hand...
---
http://misternefarious.deviantart.com/
#7NewMoonShadowPosted 11/19/2012 7:24:20 PM
ConradimusPrime posted...
Eh. It's no less nonsensical than Smash, where a giant floating hand plays with toys.... And those toys come alive to fight the hand...

This. Brawl's "storyline" made about as much sense as a six-year-old's fanfiction, and only existed to show off its cast as they hit cool poses to make fans' brains explode.
#8IcyFlamez96Posted 11/19/2012 7:27:57 PM(edited)
NewMoonShadow posted...

This. Brawl's "storyline" made about as much sense as a six-year-old's fanfiction, and only existed to show off its cast as they hit cool poses to make fans' brains explode.

Why are people hating on it now? I thought whatever they were trying to do with it was pretty creative xD
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
# of times krat0s didn't appropriately update my K count: 20+ :'[
#9pbandjamesPosted 11/19/2012 7:31:47 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...

Yes, compare everything to Brawl to make yourselves feel better.

TC has an actual point, can't you just consider it without avoiding it by mentioning another game?
---
Game news is the best news. 3DS Friend Code: 4253-3676-2425 (James) PM me with yours if you add me
#10NewMoonShadowPosted 11/19/2012 9:04:23 PM
pbandjames posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...

Yes, compare everything to Brawl to make yourselves feel better.

TC has an actual point, can't you just consider it without avoiding it by mentioning another game?

Actual point? He pointed out a silly concept presented in a silly game where silly characters do silly things. At least the running theme of silliness and clashing universes is consistent in this game.