4 villians in All Stars?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Says there are 4 villain characters: Colonel Radec, Heihachi, Sweet Tooth, and Big Daddy. So, is Evil Cole - you know, not Good Cole - not considered a villain?
Also, speaking of Cole, what if there's a character pair pack that has Kessler and Vampire Cole in it for DLC?
3 years ago#2
If Sweet Tooth is a "villain", Evil Cole is too.
Feed Davey Richards to the Ryback!
3 years ago#3
Kessler is a pre-order costume for Good Cole.
Asking once only makes you want it more
3 years ago#4
Evil Cole is still the protagonist of his game.
3 years ago#5
Kessler is already an alt and vampire cole would work better as an alt as well. We don't need any more Cole complaints :/
PSN: Bpash123
3 years ago#6
I find it strange how they refer to Sweet Tooth as a villain. Isn't he the protagonist of Twisted Metal? Doesn't matter if he's a psychopathic murderer, he was still the first playable character.
PSN: KJman456
3 years ago#7
SOLDIER_Bankai posted...

Antihero would be the more adequate term
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
3 years ago#8
SOLDIER_Bankai posted...

careful, people still dont know that an evil main character is still a protagonist
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
3 years ago#9
I always assumed Sweet Tooth is the villain even if you play as him. In Black half the characters have had their families killed by him and also he's a child serial killer.
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) most wanted and deserved for PS All-Stars Battle Royale
Sora most specifically unwanted for PS All-Stars Battle Royale
3 years ago#10
Big Daddy can't be considered a villain. He protects Little Sisters...from anyone and anything that tries to hurt them. If you mess with him, it's your own fault. He's not really "evil" though.
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.10

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived